Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  sky72lark : (07 August 2020 - 12:38 AM)

:orcs-buttshake:

@  dezldave961 : (29 July 2020 - 04:06 AM)

Just became a moderator on 3800Pro, so that's fun. I know it's gone thru a couple hands since Intense got sold, then that guy sold the forum. Not sure what that'll help, but it's something.

@  ejguillot : (26 July 2020 - 02:47 AM)

Glad to hear it. Would be a tragedy for us remaining owners to lose the knowledge in these forums.

@  dezldave961 : (12 July 2020 - 01:55 AM)

Hosted a buddy and his family for cookout... Ya, not alot on forums lately. Just keeping the lights on.

@  ejguillot : (08 July 2020 - 03:16 AM)

Everyone have a good 4th? This place is a ghost town...

@  ejguillot : (10 May 2020 - 10:43 PM)

Sweet!

@  dezldave961 : (07 May 2020 - 04:14 PM)

Got bored and started making build video...

@  dezldave961 : (04 May 2020 - 04:05 AM)

I need to hunt down the little black trim bar that's at the top edge of the GS rocker panel cover, for driver's side between rear door and wheel well.

@  ejguillot : (03 May 2020 - 02:42 AM)

I've been on there too. I hope this forum is kept open, there's too much info to allow it to be lost!

@  dezldave961 : (24 April 2020 - 10:25 PM)

I've been monitoring GrandPrixForums and 3800Pro (don't have FB)... also hopped on TurboBuick, but 99% GN chatter from boomers

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Everyone at home, plenty of free time.

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Nobody posting? Why not?

@  ejguillot : (27 March 2020 - 05:19 PM)

Congrats on the Comp G GTP!

@  crossout : (25 March 2020 - 05:49 PM)

Wow this thing has died off I just myself 05 Comp G 3 weeks ago way different than my 2000 regal gs that I had it rusted out to hell strunt towers. :D :D

@  dezldave961 : (20 March 2020 - 04:18 PM)

Pulled turbo engine, prepping MP112 setup... also doing some work-from-home stuff

@  tpivette : (19 March 2020 - 08:57 PM)

So far so good. Still working, fortunately.

@  ejguillot : (16 March 2020 - 03:46 PM)

how's everyone doing? With coronavirus and all that?

@  tpivette : (25 February 2020 - 02:35 AM)

Just got my GS back on the road. Wife is pressuring me to sell it... don't know if I want to or not

@  monte0 : (17 February 2020 - 05:04 AM)

Popped on to see how things are. Been a couple years...

@  ejguillot : (14 January 2020 - 10:36 PM)

Hope the new year is treating everyone well..

Photo
- - - - -

Issue Resolved

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 SoSoDEF23a

SoSoDEF23a

Contributing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:24 PM

Issue Resolved

#2 68GS

68GS

Contributing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • First Name:
    Dave

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

How long ago did you send payment, and in what form?

#3 mamboking

mamboking

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • First Name:
    Dominic

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:11 PM

Yes we need more info!! :think:

#4 SoSoDEF23a

SoSoDEF23a

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

He didnt have a paypal account so he had me send it to one of his friends account on September 25th. The payment was accepted and I was told it was going to ship. He has told me at least 3 times it shipped and it never did. Anytime i would ask for a tracking number a problem came up as to why he could ship it.

More info as in ways of what? Should I post the PMs between us?

#5 HEAVYKEVY

HEAVYKEVY

600+HP...finally made 11's!

• Forum Moderator
  • 8,345 posts
  • LocationWheaton IL
  • First Name:
    Kevin

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:12 AM

You paypal'd money to his friend? Ok I guess thats legit.. but he said its shipped 3 different times and he cannot provide a tracking #???

Heep post up... otherwise soso post up PMs

#6 99sleeper

99sleeper

Official RegalGS.org Flagship Car Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationNorwich, CT
  • First Name:
    Andrew

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

Can't you file a claim through paypal? If you used your credit card to pay the paypal, you may be able to go through them as well and reverse the charge. I've only had to do a claim once through paypal, got my full money back, but it took a while (6 weeks).

Heep....what's up?

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:12 PM

I did not buy anything off of him, but I did sell him a few things in which the Canadian government tried to charge me the fees and he told me to just have them send him the invoices and he would pay them. So I had a good experience with him. You also have a PM...

#8 HEAVYKEVY

HEAVYKEVY

600+HP...finally made 11's!

• Forum Moderator
  • 8,345 posts
  • LocationWheaton IL
  • First Name:
    Kevin

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:57 PM

Ben - wait canada tried to charge YOU a tax??? wtf, wouldnt the US government be doing that?

I mean when you ship something to canada the buy has to pay something, but thats to the country its going?

Andrew- um honestly paypal is pretty terrible in terms of getting money back, glad you got lucky, most dont :cry:

to the OP, with this pp account being a "friend" not sure how that will work, but hey you did send him the money so yea, idk

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:25 PM

Ben - wait canada tried to charge YOU a tax??? wtf, wouldnt the US government be doing that?

I mean when you ship something to canada the buy has to pay something, but thats to the country its going?

Yeah, FedEx changed their online custom forms program and I missed checking a box that said something to the effect of "Are you the importer of goods" to which I clicked "yes" (which technically I am the exporter, but did not know what the hell they were meaning) and that is where they billed me instead of the recepient. But Jason (aka heep-a-leep) said to just have them send him the invoices and he would take care of it (was actually going to paypal me for it, but FedEx said they could just mail them to him so after talking with him that is what we decided).

#10 SoSoDEF23a

SoSoDEF23a

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:04 PM

Issue Resolved

#11 Quick4A6

Quick4A6

Been through more than 1 Transmission

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:34 AM

I will look into it.

#12 Murphinator

Murphinator

Yeah, I rule.

• Forum Moderator
  • 9,385 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • First Name:
    Keith

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:29 AM

Worst case scenario - He abandons his regalgs.org account and i never see my $300 or tuner...

I would be surprised if that happened , he is pretty into his regal

anybody know him well that can try to play middleman a bit ??

#13 SoSoDEF23a

SoSoDEF23a

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:17 PM

Issue Resolved

#14 SoSoDEF23a

SoSoDEF23a

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

Issue Resolved

#15 Heep-a-lop

Heep-a-lop

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • First Name:
    Jason

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:38 PM

followed by my response..... and if it showed me loggin in it was my home computer reseting cause of updates..... automatically loads internet explorer with the home pages of the sites i frequent...... i have been staring at cold stell for a week and it wasnt fun..... plus my car is fucked now to.... :violin:

first off i have been in jail since last week....and no i never got your pm's i just got home to 7 new messages in my box...... long story but jist of things is i was out racing the one night and the cops pulled my bail cause i wasnt "keeping the peace and being of good behaviour"....... so i had to wait to my first appereance which was the 24'th to get things sorted out..... i am now out posted bail late yesterday(5000 cash only) and lost 1000 dollars for my previous bail.......i got all my none case related stuff out of evidence and i sent your package priority guaranteed two bussiness day delivery late yesterday(304603041915, you can check it at www.canadapost.ca)... its double boxed the box inside was the ones the cops went through....i checked it all its there..... okay so the seriel number isnt on the unit wasnt wehn i bought it but i managed to find out its one of the most recent made units which requires the most recnet version of the powetuner database i think if i rember correctly its 2.3 or 2.4............ sorry about the bullshit but it cost me 30 to ship it the first time and 63 the second and i paid 400 plus 50 shipping...... so as you can imagine i aint makin shit..... my buddy had completly forgot to claim the paypal up until last week sometime......wasnt trying to screw anyone just had some bad luck over the last couple weeks.....

oh and to add to things i spun a rod bearing in my regal and toasted off two 18's hoping curbs......... F&^k the police......

last time i talked to anyone was last week early and it was quick4a6 and he was just finishing tunin my car..........

i have 7 messages in my inbox that hae been unread all of them but two are from you and iu have two emails from quick4a6 to my private email...... i havent talked to anyone up until now......last night was just to hectic for me to send this off but you should have the powertuner in your hand by tuesday at the latest....

sorry for all the bullshit but life aint so grand right now..... just trying to stay away from m gun collection...... unfourtunatley i was worried about you getting your shit but not as worried about ti as the guy i owe 30000 to now because of the fracking cops.....

ed of rant

#16 Quick4A6

Quick4A6

Been through more than 1 Transmission

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:04 PM

Glad to see this is getting resolved well!

Gary

#17 Heep-a-lop

Heep-a-lop

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • First Name:
    Jason

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:16 PM

oh no worries here just seem to have some shitty luck..... this happens car breaks..... so on...... :twisted:

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:51 PM

I am sorry to hear about everything... But from my encounters with you I knew that this did not sound like you, so at least glad there is a reasonable explanation.

Hope everything gets worked out.

#19 SoSoDEF23a

SoSoDEF23a

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:46 AM

Issue Resolved. Thanks to everyone that helped me out and thanks heep for getting this all taken care of.

Im editing my posts as there is no need to keep them up for others to se.

#20 Heep-a-lop

Heep-a-lop

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • First Name:
    Jason

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:03 AM

so did you get it working? hope so its a fun little thing to play with....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )