Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ejguillot : (20 October 2020 - 03:32 PM)

Well, welcome back!

@  Marchi1 : (13 October 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Holy Crap I got in...finally remembered my login

@  dezldave961 : (08 October 2020 - 02:13 PM)

:peeks around the corner:

@  ejguillot : (06 October 2020 - 01:41 PM)

Glad to hear there are still lurkers around.

@  buck531 : (05 October 2020 - 12:15 AM)

sup turd buckets?

@  de.regal : (04 October 2020 - 10:50 PM)

Still lurk every day

@  tpivette : (03 October 2020 - 02:32 AM)

Sucks these forums are as vacant as they are... oh well, there's still the faithful like us!

@  kevandkaye : (27 September 2020 - 02:40 AM)

Yet still, we lurk. :o

@  ejguillot : (27 September 2020 - 01:08 AM)

Yeah, Facebook took over and killed forums.

@  dezldave961 : (26 September 2020 - 03:24 AM)

Ya, most of the original wave of active members have changed vehicles to something (probably) less mod-friendly, with the occasional person in an LS or Hemi that they do some bolt-ons to. Kinda sad that forums faded.

@  ejguillot : (23 September 2020 - 09:02 PM)

Finally updated my signature to match my current Buick.

@  ejguillot : (10 September 2020 - 03:20 AM)

Things are terminally quiet around here...

@  sky72lark : (07 August 2020 - 12:38 AM)

:orcs-buttshake:

@  dezldave961 : (29 July 2020 - 04:06 AM)

Just became a moderator on 3800Pro, so that's fun. I know it's gone thru a couple hands since Intense got sold, then that guy sold the forum. Not sure what that'll help, but it's something.

@  ejguillot : (26 July 2020 - 02:47 AM)

Glad to hear it. Would be a tragedy for us remaining owners to lose the knowledge in these forums.

@  dezldave961 : (12 July 2020 - 01:55 AM)

Hosted a buddy and his family for cookout... Ya, not alot on forums lately. Just keeping the lights on.

@  ejguillot : (08 July 2020 - 03:16 AM)

Everyone have a good 4th? This place is a ghost town...

@  ejguillot : (10 May 2020 - 10:43 PM)

Sweet!

@  dezldave961 : (07 May 2020 - 04:14 PM)

Got bored and started making build video...

@  dezldave961 : (04 May 2020 - 04:05 AM)

I need to hunt down the little black trim bar that's at the top edge of the GS rocker panel cover, for driver's side between rear door and wheel well.

Photo
- - - - -

Issues with a well known regal/GP supplier

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:17 AM

I really hate to post this, but I want everyone to know the issues I have had before they spend their hard earned money. My fuel pump went out Nov. 18 and that day I ordered a new fuel pump. I found out through this board that the ones they sold were two hose pumps and that i needed to check. I e-mailed the store right away to make sure before shipment that I would get the pump I needed. I was assured that if I ordered the pump for the correct year and aspiration that i would receive the correct pump. Like said I ordered on the 18th, I received the new pump the 27th (not a big deal at all.) It was the single hose pump, which is wrong (again not a big deal, i know mistakes happen.) Mine was the two hose that is pictured while ordering. The part number on the pump was 41027. I emailed this issue to them and was asked if my tank was plastic or metal, apparently 2000 is the change over year. I am instructed to ship the pump back for refund, and order a new one in the mean time (not a big deal.) So on the 29th I order a new fuel pump, the next day ship the old one back. Wait and wait (which I more than understand.) I receive another pump Dec. 11th. Same part number 41027... now I'm desperate for a pump, lol. I more than understand, And I'm not upset at all, I just need a pump. I email them again, they apologize, and I buy a new Delco module from a local part store for $300. I shipped the second pump back on Dec. 13th, they received it on that Tuesday, the 16th.

Now the only issue I have is I still have received no refund for even the first fuel pump i sent back. I emailed them back last Tuesday with no answer. I think I have been more than patient, and more then understanding in some mistakes. But now I have almost 200 bucks sitting in nothing, right before Christmas.

#2 yokosgs

yokosgs

I gots teh street credsss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts
  • Locationin front of YOU!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
  • First Name:
    andrew

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:21 AM

who was this through?

#3 craigt502

craigt502

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 1,508 posts
  • LocationSpring Green, WI
  • First Name:
    Craig

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:26 AM

Im going to guess WB store. They have the stock replacements for 80 bucks plus shipping the OP is out $200 currently. (2 pumps plus shipping=around 200)

#4 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:41 AM

still nothing

#5 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:20 PM

Still no response, still no refund...

#6 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:26 AM

still nothing.

#7 MustGoFaster

MustGoFaster

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • First Name:
    George

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:02 PM

wow man - I assume you paid by credit card? some cards have fraud protection. If nothing continues to happen - if you have any paperwork showing you mailed things back to them, and you can prove the shipping and other things - you could submit that to your credit card company and get a credit on your card while they go after the company for essentially fraud - or theft of services or some similar thing like that. also, I guess a person could file a BBB report, and if worst came to worst - a small claims issue.

hopefully it's just a holiday break issue with the correspondence and they will get everything back to you soon. I applaud your patience. not getting steamed when your out cash can be real tough. service can make or break a company, hopefully they'll make things right for you.

#8 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:16 PM

wow man - I assume you paid by credit card? some cards have fraud protection. If nothing continues to happen - if you have any paperwork showing you mailed things back to them, and you can prove the shipping and other things - you could submit that to your credit card company and get a credit on your card while they go after the company for essentially fraud - or theft of services or some similar thing like that. also, I guess a person could file a BBB report, and if worst came to worst - a small claims issue.

hopefully it's just a holiday break issue with the correspondence and they will get everything back to you soon. I applaud your patience. not getting steamed when your out cash can be real tough. service can make or break a company, hopefully they'll make things right for you.

well i looked on clubgp and he has posted bs things, but cant respond to my emails for an explanation. its been too long and i need that money bad.

still nothing today, i did post on clubgp about it.

http://www.clubgp.co...tmode=1&smode=1

#9 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

still... nothing....

#10 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:06 AM

issue being resolved...

#11 SloIck

SloIck

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationKings Mills OH

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

got my dollars back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )