Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ejguillot : (20 October 2020 - 03:32 PM)

Well, welcome back!

@  Marchi1 : (13 October 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Holy Crap I got in...finally remembered my login

@  dezldave961 : (08 October 2020 - 02:13 PM)

:peeks around the corner:

@  ejguillot : (06 October 2020 - 01:41 PM)

Glad to hear there are still lurkers around.

@  buck531 : (05 October 2020 - 12:15 AM)

sup turd buckets?

@  de.regal : (04 October 2020 - 10:50 PM)

Still lurk every day

@  tpivette : (03 October 2020 - 02:32 AM)

Sucks these forums are as vacant as they are... oh well, there's still the faithful like us!

@  kevandkaye : (27 September 2020 - 02:40 AM)

Yet still, we lurk. :o

@  ejguillot : (27 September 2020 - 01:08 AM)

Yeah, Facebook took over and killed forums.

@  dezldave961 : (26 September 2020 - 03:24 AM)

Ya, most of the original wave of active members have changed vehicles to something (probably) less mod-friendly, with the occasional person in an LS or Hemi that they do some bolt-ons to. Kinda sad that forums faded.

@  ejguillot : (23 September 2020 - 09:02 PM)

Finally updated my signature to match my current Buick.

@  ejguillot : (10 September 2020 - 03:20 AM)

Things are terminally quiet around here...

@  sky72lark : (07 August 2020 - 12:38 AM)

:orcs-buttshake:

@  dezldave961 : (29 July 2020 - 04:06 AM)

Just became a moderator on 3800Pro, so that's fun. I know it's gone thru a couple hands since Intense got sold, then that guy sold the forum. Not sure what that'll help, but it's something.

@  ejguillot : (26 July 2020 - 02:47 AM)

Glad to hear it. Would be a tragedy for us remaining owners to lose the knowledge in these forums.

@  dezldave961 : (12 July 2020 - 01:55 AM)

Hosted a buddy and his family for cookout... Ya, not alot on forums lately. Just keeping the lights on.

@  ejguillot : (08 July 2020 - 03:16 AM)

Everyone have a good 4th? This place is a ghost town...

@  ejguillot : (10 May 2020 - 10:43 PM)

Sweet!

@  dezldave961 : (07 May 2020 - 04:14 PM)

Got bored and started making build video...

@  dezldave961 : (04 May 2020 - 04:05 AM)

I need to hunt down the little black trim bar that's at the top edge of the GS rocker panel cover, for driver's side between rear door and wheel well.

Photo
- - - - -

1999regalgsx

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

Official RegalGS.org Badge vendor

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:42 AM

I was hoping never to have to post onto this section, but at this point I am left with no other options.
Read his post on last page of this thread:
http://www.regalgs.n...1-updated-pics/

Beware of this buyer, if you sell him anything make sure you use tracking numbers cause he'll do a charge back on you.

This started when he placed his order a couple months back. As I always do with everyone I ask that they provide accurate information which I always make sure to follow up with.
I when ahead with his order, made it, shipped it, and sent him a PM when shipped.
Then he went and placed a charge back though PayPal and requested a full refund. He claimed that he didn't authorize payment. In his post he clearly stated "Payment Sent"
I have sent documentation to paypal regarding the issue, and after a month of going back and forth the credit card company reversed the charged on the basis that I didn't provide tracking information.
Now, I have been making badges here for many of the members on here and have always sent them USPS to keep the cost low, in my opinion he used that as an excuse to do a charge back to get his money back after receiving the items he ordered.

I in return asked for pictures of his car from all angles inside and out so he can prove to me that he didn't receive the items.
If he has nothing to hide then he should be able to provide pictures with no problem. I'll have to wait and see on this.

I am so pissed off right now cause many of you know that I am a straight shooter and have never burnt anyone on here or elsewhere.
I am just warning anyone that may be or be thinking of doing business with this person.
I've have tried contacting him on a couple occasions and tried again today, now his phone number is disconnected, and never returned my call even after leaving him a message when this all started.
If he indeed had a problem, I would've made it right, but by he not even responding it's admitting guilt in my opinion.

I noticed that he only had 12 or so posts and hasn't been back since since he ordered his badges from me.(I stand corrected, he was logged in today, we'll see if he responds to this post)
Again beware of this member.

Edited by 2001GSREGAL, 12 May 2010 - 04:02 AM.

#2 1999regalgsx

1999regalgsx

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Locationlouisiana

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

The creditcard used for the purchase was stolen from me at gunpoint and due to injuries suffered from the robbery, I was hospitalized for nearly a month. The creditcard company canceled the card and all transactions for my protection.

A deal is a deal, email me your mailing address and I will get the payment out to you in money order.

I fully expect a retraction from your previous post/comments when you receive payment.

#3 Quick4A6

Quick4A6

Been through more than 1 Transmission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

Locked Pending resolution. Seller - Please contact me via PM when completed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )