How to remove a bumper cover
Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:28 AM
Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:48 PM
Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:21 PM
1. open trunk lid and remove the black retaining clips on top. Just pry the center out a little and pull.
2. pull back carpet and remove 1 nut and 1 bolt per side. The nut is on the rear near the tail light nuts and the bolt faces down relatively close to the bolt you removed. All 10mm
3. remove 1 10mm bolt per side in the wheel well. Its facing up and at near the crease of the quarter and edge of the bumper.
4. remove 2 phillps head screws in the wheel wells that attach the liner to the rear bumper
5. remove 3 more push style clips under the rear bumper. These were a bit tougher than the top ones, same style, but just use a flat head and twist/wiggle a little to get the centers freed then I used needle nose and twisted on them gently to pull them out. I broke no clips
Then you just pull the bumper cover off. Simple.
Edited by Sleeeper, 18 May 2010 - 02:35 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users