Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Nateteo : (22 November 2014 - 06:21 AM) And lets be clear I have a 3.1 60deg v6 lg8 not a 3.8. Straight piped from flex all the way to a thrush weld muffler.. And it makes a legit 6 inch flame lol
@  Nateteo : (22 November 2014 - 06:15 AM) Lmao i do have my bank 2 O2 disconnected and was running shitty winnipeg mid grade.
@  voightapproved : (22 November 2014 - 02:34 AM) So on my way to AutoZone, I was driving and all of a sudden my interior lights went out along with my taillights, kept driving because I had to be there before they closed. Then all of a sudden a bang and something flew off on the passenger side. Pulled over and my impala calipers hit my wheel weights and sent them into a million pieces. Figured I could limp it home considering it wasn't that far. Kept hearing this loud clunking, Made it back with a huge clunk as I came to a stop in the middle of the driveway. Jacked it up and took the wheel off, my caliper bracket bolt was gone and my caliper pin was almost backed all the way out. My caliper chewed a nice big scrape into my wheel. Any idea how a caliper bracket bolt falls out? and Any idea where I can find a new one?
@  EnderDRM : (22 November 2014 - 12:20 AM) I've seen spark plugs mounted on the exhaust. No idea how they fired them though.
@  BlackBetty : (21 November 2014 - 06:42 AM) takes some sort of high heat or ignition at the rear tail pipes to shoot flames
@  Sapias Lupus : (21 November 2014 - 05:11 AM) That actually sounds pretty cool, but then again that could be bad lmao
@  Timmy13091 : (21 November 2014 - 03:21 AM) Lol that means it had over 800hp yo..
@  Nateteo : (21 November 2014 - 02:30 AM) Shooting* lmao
@  Nateteo : (21 November 2014 - 02:30 AM) Hey guys so my car has some how managed shooing flames two times.. Probably more the 2 to be honest.
@  BlackBetty : (19 November 2014 - 07:52 AM) so i replaced the supercharger oil recently and noticed clear liquid spots on my garage floor. anyone know where the leak may be coming from on the supercharger?
@  Marchi1 : (18 November 2014 - 06:00 PM) carl? Is that you?
@  01abboud : (15 November 2014 - 09:46 PM) man, i haven't been on here in forever
@  BlackBetty : (15 November 2014 - 07:24 AM) well ordered from ddm tuning 2 days ago order says pending fulfillment so wish me luck lol
@  Sapias Lupus : (14 November 2014 - 02:51 AM) Thanks Vytasb
@  BlackBetty : (14 November 2014 - 12:04 AM) Does anyone know if BadAzzRegalGSX does the tinted headlights with LEDS anymore? i sent him a PM but no reply yet
@  Vytasb : (13 November 2014 - 11:48 PM) The strut bar will fit. I have the same kit, but I already had a front brace, so I used the one that came with the kit on the rear towers.
@  Sapias Lupus : (13 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) Also Keith, will the front tower brace that comes with the kit fit our regals?
@  Sapias Lupus : (13 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) And yeah BlackBetty I love my rear kappas I have, had to have the front match haha.
@  Sapias Lupus : (13 November 2014 - 11:15 PM) I went ahead and bought some 52.11i kappas to match my kappa 693.11i's in the back, I'll grab the GMPP kit for Christmas or something. I've heard good news about the kit though, next priority for sure.
@  keithr182 : (13 November 2014 - 10:08 PM) Sapias, GMPP handling kit is worth the money. The sway bars make a pretty big difference at how fast you can take our cars into corners

Photo
- - - - -

For Sale: 2012 Regal GS

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 trumped

trumped

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMarion, IN
  • First Name:
    Mike

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

Attached File  0322021352.jpg   95.25KB   2 downloadsBRAND NEW 2012 CARBON BLACK METALLIC WITH EBONY LEATHER AND PIANO BLACK ACCENTS BUICK REGAL GS

SUNROOF

ALL THE INCREDIBLE STANDARD EQUIPMENT THAT THE REGAL OFFERS!

STICKER PRICE $36,505

WILL SELL FOR $33,882+TAX

THAT PRICE INCLUDES A $1,000 REBATE FROM GM

IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE A GMS DISCOUNT YOU CAN BUY FOR $32,322+TAX BECAUSE OF AN ADDITIONAL $1500 EMPLOYEE VEHICLE ALLOWANCE THRU GM

EMAIL ME AT MLADA@MATTHEWSBUICK.COM FOR PICS OR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CAR OR CALL AND ASK FOR MIKE LADA
765-662-3831

Edited by trumped, 23 March 2012 - 12:17 PM.

#2 glendayle

glendayle

Been through more than 1 Transmission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationSLC, UT
  • First Name:
    Clint

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Seriously? You joined this site this morning just to post a new car for sale?!

Ironically, my 12 yo GS is faster than the new one. I'll keep my 35k thanks.

#3 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

Official RegalGS.org Flagship Car Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

MATTHEWSBUICK.COM FOR PICS OR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CAR OR CALL AND ASK FOR MIKE LADA
765-662-3831
http://www.drivematt...tOurDepartments

looks like a dealership learned how to use the internet to boost sales lol
but he is not on the staff page

Edited by Crazyguy03, 22 March 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#4 Marchi1

Marchi1

• Forum Moderator
  • 4,936 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hmm to block or not to Block that is the question?

#5 trumped

trumped

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMarion, IN
  • First Name:
    Mike

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

never checked our staff page to notice i wasnt on there ive been here almost a year now lol...just puttin on there we have one for less than preferred price...its $750 back of preferred minus rebates..ive been on the web along time i figure i know alot about these new GS's and could provide some good info to the forum members about changes and what not..for insance you guys see the 2013 regal GS is gonna be offered in auto and E-Assist is gonna be standard on non turbo models?..i used to work for Ford before i switched over and i was a member on the SVT forum and provided some insight over there..they are also doing the buick experience right now and have cheap $0 down 24 month leases and give u free maintenance/xm/onstar for the entire lease so if u have been thinkin about trying out a new buick you may wanna stop in your local dealer and check it out. nice to meet you all...i promise im not here to spam your board with car listings but if i have something special or unique i may from time to time post it in here..if there is anything i can do to assist you let me know ill do whatever i can to help

FYI if you give me a VIN# i can give you the invoice, build ticket, and vehicle history on most GM cars (mostly 2000my+ but some of the 90's still show up) and see if there are any open recalls or if the car has had a bunch of previous service work done on it

#6 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

Hi Mike Glad to see you are, in fact, a real person. We get a lot spam, from spam bots. Wasn't sure if this was another one or not

#7 squiibs

squiibs

Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo/Pontiac Michigan
  • First Name:
    Chris

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

never checked our staff page to notice i wasnt on there ive been here almost a year now lol...just puttin on there we have one for less than preferred price...its $750 back of preferred minus rebates..ive been on the web along time i figure i know alot about these new GS's and could provide some good info to the forum members about changes and what not..for insance you guys see the 2013 regal GS is gonna be offered in auto and E-Assist is gonna be standard on non turbo models?..i used to work for Ford before i switched over and i was a member on the SVT forum and provided some insight over there..they are also doing the buick experience right now and have cheap $0 down 24 month leases and give u free maintenance/xm/onstar for the entire lease so if u have been thinkin about trying out a new buick you may wanna stop in your local dealer and check it out. nice to meet you all...i promise im not here to spam your board with car listings but if i have something special or unique i may from time to time post it in here..if there is anything i can do to assist you let me know ill do whatever i can to help

FYI if you give me a VIN# i can give you the invoice, build ticket, and vehicle history on most GM cars (mostly 2000my+ but some of the 90's still show up) and see if there are any open recalls or if the car has had a bunch of previous service work done on it

Wait, so what are you doing here????

#8 glendayle

glendayle

• Members
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationSLC, UT
  • First Name:
    Clint

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Wow, Someone dinged me for -1 rep for the comment above. Seriously?! Trumped? Wanna check that one out Marchi? I'll take if from almost anyone, but if it's from this trumped guy I'm calling for removal. What a joke.

#9 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Rep ? I just checked mine. It's only 13. With as many helpful posts as we have , I doubt this rep system is an accurate gauge for your character on the board anyways.

#10 trumped

trumped

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMarion, IN
  • First Name:
    Mike

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

y the attitude cuz i work at a dealer? makes alot of sense...i have helped alot of people on forum boards with parts, unknown issues with vehicles, and ive found several vehicles for people looking for something particular, not to mention ive made alot of friends and learned alot about cars from these boards..that is why im here...ive answered 2 emails from people asking questions about the new GS's since i posted the car on here that had nothing to do with buying one if u think im only here to try to sell cars or something...i see older GS's everyday and talk to the people who drive them and can provide a wealth of information about the cars and i have access to every part or accessory new or used for buick vehicles..not to mention i can get pretty much anything anyone is looking for in a Buick or GMC vehicle in usually 24 hours new or used and most chevys and cadillacs also...if you dont want to be friends thats fine believe me your not gonna hurt my feelings..but i assure you some people on here will find me helpful

#11 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

Mike, welcome. Since your not a "spam bot" , may I suggest posting in the "welcome" section ? That way we can all get to know you and you can tell us some info on your background.
It would be a great asset to have someone like yourself with the connections that you have.

#12 glendayle

glendayle

• Members
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationSLC, UT
  • First Name:
    Clint

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Rep ? I just checked mine. It's only 13. With as many helpful posts as we have , I doubt this rep system is an accurate gauge for your character on the board anyways.

I don't ever look/care, except that my post has a big red "-1" on it.

y the attitude cuz i work at a dealer? makes alot of sense...i have helped alot of people on forum boards with parts, unknown issues with vehicles, and ive found several vehicles for people looking for something particular, not to mention ive made alot of friends and learned alot about cars from these boards..that is why im here...ive answered 2 emails from people asking questions about the new GS's since i posted the car on here that had nothing to do with buying one if u think im only here to try to sell cars or something...i see older GS's everyday and talk to the people who drive them and can provide a wealth of information about the cars and i have access to every part or accessory new or used for buick vehicles..not to mention i can get pretty much anything anyone is looking for in a Buick or GMC vehicle in usually 24 hours new or used and most chevys and cadillacs also...if you dont want to be friends thats fine believe me your not gonna hurt my feelings..but i assure you some people on here will find me helpful

My "attitude" has nothing to do with you being a dealer. How about having an intro thread that says something along the lines of. "Hi, I'm Mike. I work at _____ I joined your forum this morning. Obviously I sell cars and would love to talk to any of you with questions around the brand new GS. In fact, check out the for sale section where I've posted a good deal I have right now.(link). In addition, My background is w Ford and the SVT line. I was actively involved in several of those forums before I switched over to the current Buick dealership where I work now. I'm also very familiar with the W-bodiy platform and in general am a car enthusiest.. ...."

When you join a forum and the very 1st post is about your car for sale I think that takes from credibility. Certainly I think people that work at dealerships can be an asset to a community like this due to access to various tools/mechanics and being in the industry. I just think your method of introduction didn't strike the proper cord with me.

I will recant my negative statement, and say Welcome and enjoy!

#13 1320GS

1320GS

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationHood River OR
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Trumped, the thing is we have a nice forum here without all the bs drama and spam you see in other forums. The staff members do an outstanding job of keeping things that way. So when we see that someone's first post is pretty much an ad from a dealer well, its annoying. Like glendale said an introduction post would have helped.

#14 crossout

crossout

Contributing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • LocationBelding Michigan
  • First Name:
    Christopher

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

Seriously? You joined this site this morning just to post a new car for sale?!

Ironically, my 12 yo GS is faster than the new one. I'll keep my 35k thanks.

i plus 1 for you.... lol

#15 Marchi1

Marchi1

• Forum Moderator
  • 4,936 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Mike nothing personal but when someone shows up and the first thing that they do is try to sell us something if throws up big warning sign for me. While what you can offer is very intriguing to most of us there are a number who have access to the same. My best suggestion is continued interaction in the community and offering help word of advise where applicable, and see what happens.

As mentioned a drop into the welcome section would be a good place to start.

#16 Loly

Loly

SHUTURPIEHOLE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts
  • LocationKitchener, Ontario, CANADA
  • First Name:
    Gy

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

^^^What glendayle and March1 said^^^.....Welcome! It's like there's an alternative motive when this happens and unfortunately, it comes out periodically from established members and I've questioned a few 1st posts by newbies as well. This is one of those times.

Paul, I also believe that newbies shouldn't be allowed to rate a post until they have enough activity on this site to the point where they understand what each member is about, say 500 posts. This amount of posts would allow the right amount of time to interact on this board to at least get a feel for other members and what they're about.

Edited by Loly, 22 March 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#17 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

Or make a for sale thread until a post count is reached ;)

#18 Marchi1

Marchi1

• Forum Moderator
  • 4,936 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

I will post in the moderator board and see if it is possible to add these limitations.....

#19 glendayle

glendayle

• Members
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationSLC, UT
  • First Name:
    Clint

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

I will post in the moderator board and see if it is possible to add these limitations.....

Personally I don't like the post count to sell stuff. I don't feel like it's been a major issue. I joined a Chevy Forum when I bought my new truck and am active on the forum. I had some good parts to sell, but couldn't list an item until I had 100 posts or something like that, so I posted a bunch of garbage just so I could sell it. Just my 2 cents. Although at the same token sometimes newbies join to post parts for sale, but never check the thread/PMs which is annoying so I see both sides.

#20 1320GS

1320GS

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationHood River OR
  • First Name:
    Joe

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

Personally I don't like the post count to sell stuff. I don't feel like it's been a major issue. I joined a Chevy Forum when I bought my new truck and am active on the forum. I had some good parts to sell, but couldn't list an item until I had 100 posts or something like that, so I posted a bunch of garbage just so I could sell it. Just my 2 cents. Although at the same token sometimes newbies join to post parts for sale, but never check the thread/PMs which is annoying so I see both sides.

I agree. I don't think anyone would want to miss out on some parts or a nice car cuz someone can't post FS stuff until they have a certain number of posts. Maybe some guidelines in the FS section. If problems keep arising then institute a post quota for posting FS posts.

Edited by 1320GS, 23 March 2012 - 02:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )