Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

RegalGS.org needs a new power supply, now accepting donations PM WildGS for details

@  RegalTraveler : (22 November 2015 - 06:40 PM) What kind of power supply does WildGS need?
@  RegalTraveler : (22 November 2015 - 04:17 AM) I miss my Regal. They sure don't build cars like they used to, or Mopar just sucks.
@  OhMyGS : (20 November 2015 - 01:50 PM) Site is back up! Woo-hoooo.
@  Biggie : (18 November 2015 - 04:22 AM) Yeah I wound up pulling the rail out, and found another injector with a bad resistance, so It was worth it in the long run...thanks for the replies...
@  Turbocharged... : (17 November 2015 - 11:01 AM) if it was just installed with lubed O rings...yes, if not your gonna have no leverage to remove a stuck in Oring
@  scottydoggs98 : (15 November 2015 - 01:53 PM) not gonna happen, you need to pull the whole rail off then un clip #6 and pull it out, it takes some force to remove.
@  Biggie : (14 November 2015 - 06:53 PM) Anyone ever change injector number 6 on a 98-2004 GS by just lifting the rail enough and sneaking the old one out and replacning the same way?
@  regalnoob420 : (12 November 2015 - 07:18 PM) anyone near detroit MI interested in a clean 01 GS, has some rust and blemishes but its got great paint and still shines up nice and has no big damage just a small crack in the front bumper... needs some minor stuff and also one major issue trans. awesome car bought as a project it runs like a raped ape screams at 5500 rpm like its job, still drives ok just needs the trans and the it needs a new differential as well....selling it firm for what i have into it 900. must see, interior is mint aside from the classic broken cup holder and minor wear. car has probably 200k on it i have no idea it just runs great odometer quit before i got it...im considering parting it out but i dont have the time right now and wont for a while so seeing if i can just get what i have into it, for someone needing a parts car this is PERFECT, basically everthing is useable beside the tranny, has a bunch of new parts and new right half shaft as well
@  steveyjr1982 : (11 November 2015 - 01:30 AM) I'm all about helping people, but does any one use google anymore? Same posts over and over again.................
@  tippietoejoe : (07 November 2015 - 10:55 PM) ha ha yeah I dont use mine but it fit....lol mine are hanging on the wall of the garage. like heads for hunted game....lol
@  Murphinator : (07 November 2015 - 04:49 PM) engine cover is a heat trap , I have a stack of them somewhere lol
@  tippietoejoe : (07 November 2015 - 02:04 AM) mine is a 2000 gs and it fit fine, no issues
@  Rainman21 : (07 November 2015 - 02:02 AM) Will the engine cover still fit proper with the PA alternator
@  tippietoejoe : (06 November 2015 - 09:08 PM) I did the upgrade, but since that point I am going to digital amps and they draw less current. So its worth it in my opinion.
@  Rainman21 : (06 November 2015 - 08:02 PM) I was thinking of getting a Remy brand from Rockauto and it is only $20 more for the 125A.
@  Rainman21 : (06 November 2015 - 07:59 PM) I have to buy an alternator and I have the stock monsoon sound system, Is it worth it to get the 125 amp for a PA?
@  Sapias Lupus : (05 November 2015 - 09:30 PM) 3.2P PRJ LL cam L36 block Stage 2 TEP trans on 3.29 gears F-ing hate it lol
@  00GrcyGtr : (05 November 2015 - 07:45 PM) I'll agree with you both as my "mildly modded" car just sits and spins unless I get a perfect hole shot, and that isn't so easy. Still playing with the right RPM for launch.
@  Murphinator : (05 November 2015 - 05:14 PM) I agree gojo why make it harder trying to get moving and most modded sc cars other than real quick ones could benefit from stock gearing and taller tires so you could hold 2nd to 110 or so
@  gojo83 : (05 November 2015 - 03:13 PM) I ill say this I will not go 3.29s in a modded sc car. I can burn the tires in a LS with 3.29s on dry pavement. only way I would go 3.29s is if I turboed a car

- - - - -

Dash light flash