Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  RegalTraveler : (21 December 2014 - 11:52 PM) I've been having that debate too. Drop a couple grand and keep her for a few more years or spend 20k on something I may not necessarily want, may or may not have any issues of its own, and if I learned anything about these newer cars is that you have to take them in to perform any kind of maintenance. Heck, now-a-days you need a lift with special pucks just to jack up the car and rotate tires unless you're looking to cause some damage.
@  BlackBetty : (21 December 2014 - 08:39 AM) what are u having to fix Steve? Mine saves me money vs costs on my charts
@  steveyjr1982 : (21 December 2014 - 01:36 AM) Car is getting old and tired.
@  steveyjr1982 : (21 December 2014 - 01:24 AM) Tired of dumping money into this thing.
@  BlackBetty : (20 December 2014 - 07:47 AM) See if you can pick up a used set of TOG headers then. ive read tons of great things about them when fitment is a concern
@  Sapias Lupus : (19 December 2014 - 09:25 AM) But then again with the SD I've only heard of the fitment issues once or twice and just needing a new flex, So I probably will go with the SD. We'll see.
@  Sapias Lupus : (19 December 2014 - 09:16 AM) (Car came with Dp and Plog from PO, or I would have had headers rather)
@  Sapias Lupus : (19 December 2014 - 09:15 AM) I mean I've already got a plog and dp from zzp but I am going upgrade to headers, and I have utilities to make them work, my only issue is fitment being off and all the other glorious problems said to come with SD, so I was thinking Pacesetter because they are slip and fitted right and the Y is fixed via ZZP (review of leaks but I can just just weld them up.
@  BlackBetty : (19 December 2014 - 07:05 AM) go with speed daddy's. I do everything myself so i went plog/pem.. but would rather have the headers anyday
@  Sapias Lupus : (19 December 2014 - 05:35 AM) I mean so then I don't need clamps and I won't get leaks.
@  Sapias Lupus : (19 December 2014 - 05:24 AM) Pacesetters or Speed Daddys worth it if I have a welder available and an expert to do it for free?
@  novascotiaGS : (18 December 2014 - 01:50 AM) When is the new calendar going to be again available anyone know?
@  Sapias Lupus : (17 December 2014 - 04:01 AM) I went ahead and PMed you, I feel you know the roots of what the motor can handle with the gen 5 from your experience. I'd like to talk more extensively if thats cool.
@  Crazyguy03 : (17 December 2014 - 03:57 AM) it wasnt until I added a S1X that i could take the timing all the way up to 21* no kr
@  Crazyguy03 : (17 December 2014 - 03:56 AM) then I went to a gen5 and FSIC and N* then I was able to run a 3.0 WITH decent timing
@  Crazyguy03 : (17 December 2014 - 03:56 AM) from there i added headers and 1.9s
@  Crazyguy03 : (17 December 2014 - 03:55 AM) lol its hard to understand and remember but I can say I remember where I started it was a bone stock motor with just an intake, 3.4, and tune
@  Sapias Lupus : (17 December 2014 - 03:48 AM) I'll pm you.
@  Sapias Lupus : (17 December 2014 - 03:46 AM) Oh sh*t wait are you saying you ran a 3.4 on a gen 5 with nothing but intake and tune lol and didn't "need" an IC until you dropped again?
@  Sapias Lupus : (17 December 2014 - 03:41 AM) I'm not looking at SSICs I am planning to get the FS. I just don't exactly get what you're saying with the guys with the gen 3 running 3.25 because I'm not getting a SS. IGNORE THIS I think I done goofed

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash