Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Nateteo : (22 November 2014 - 06:21 AM) And lets be clear I have a 3.1 60deg v6 lg8 not a 3.8. Straight piped from flex all the way to a thrush weld muffler.. And it makes a legit 6 inch flame lol
@  Nateteo : (22 November 2014 - 06:15 AM) Lmao i do have my bank 2 O2 disconnected and was running shitty winnipeg mid grade.
@  voightapproved : (22 November 2014 - 02:34 AM) So on my way to AutoZone, I was driving and all of a sudden my interior lights went out along with my taillights, kept driving because I had to be there before they closed. Then all of a sudden a bang and something flew off on the passenger side. Pulled over and my impala calipers hit my wheel weights and sent them into a million pieces. Figured I could limp it home considering it wasn't that far. Kept hearing this loud clunking, Made it back with a huge clunk as I came to a stop in the middle of the driveway. Jacked it up and took the wheel off, my caliper bracket bolt was gone and my caliper pin was almost backed all the way out. My caliper chewed a nice big scrape into my wheel. Any idea how a caliper bracket bolt falls out? and Any idea where I can find a new one?
@  EnderDRM : (22 November 2014 - 12:20 AM) I've seen spark plugs mounted on the exhaust. No idea how they fired them though.
@  BlackBetty : (21 November 2014 - 06:42 AM) takes some sort of high heat or ignition at the rear tail pipes to shoot flames
@  Sapias Lupus : (21 November 2014 - 05:11 AM) That actually sounds pretty cool, but then again that could be bad lmao
@  Timmy13091 : (21 November 2014 - 03:21 AM) Lol that means it had over 800hp yo..
@  Nateteo : (21 November 2014 - 02:30 AM) Shooting* lmao
@  Nateteo : (21 November 2014 - 02:30 AM) Hey guys so my car has some how managed shooing flames two times.. Probably more the 2 to be honest.
@  BlackBetty : (19 November 2014 - 07:52 AM) so i replaced the supercharger oil recently and noticed clear liquid spots on my garage floor. anyone know where the leak may be coming from on the supercharger?
@  Marchi1 : (18 November 2014 - 06:00 PM) carl? Is that you?
@  01abboud : (15 November 2014 - 09:46 PM) man, i haven't been on here in forever
@  BlackBetty : (15 November 2014 - 07:24 AM) well ordered from ddm tuning 2 days ago order says pending fulfillment so wish me luck lol
@  Sapias Lupus : (14 November 2014 - 02:51 AM) Thanks Vytasb
@  BlackBetty : (14 November 2014 - 12:04 AM) Does anyone know if BadAzzRegalGSX does the tinted headlights with LEDS anymore? i sent him a PM but no reply yet
@  Vytasb : (13 November 2014 - 11:48 PM) The strut bar will fit. I have the same kit, but I already had a front brace, so I used the one that came with the kit on the rear towers.
@  Sapias Lupus : (13 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) Also Keith, will the front tower brace that comes with the kit fit our regals?
@  Sapias Lupus : (13 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) And yeah BlackBetty I love my rear kappas I have, had to have the front match haha.
@  Sapias Lupus : (13 November 2014 - 11:15 PM) I went ahead and bought some 52.11i kappas to match my kappa 693.11i's in the back, I'll grab the GMPP kit for Christmas or something. I've heard good news about the kit though, next priority for sure.
@  keithr182 : (13 November 2014 - 10:08 PM) Sapias, GMPP handling kit is worth the money. The sway bars make a pretty big difference at how fast you can take our cars into corners

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash