Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 03:28 PM) sent you a txt and a PM
@  tippietoejoe : (07 October 2015 - 03:20 PM) I would love a holden
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 03:17 PM) well there is another car that is on ebay that is tempting me but I don't want car payments lol plus a 400+ rwd "grocery getter" is not really practical up here when the snow hits... But I love my holdens as much as my buicks. plus a retired cop car caprice would be fun to mess with people lol
@  tippietoejoe : (07 October 2015 - 03:07 PM) I love black but it shows everything. But I would love a turbo car. Maybe a Bonni, need room for the kids....lol
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 03:04 PM) rust free and hail free that is 2 things that the tan car isn't
@  tippietoejoe : (07 October 2015 - 03:03 PM) oh yeah? how it look?
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 03:01 PM) BTW the black car is in your area
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 02:51 PM) If I get the black car the riv will prolly get the IC at minimum. make it reliable and run a 3.4 and maxxed out timing. should motivate that boat.
@  tippietoejoe : (07 October 2015 - 02:48 PM) I was going to redo the trunk and the stereo this summer but I guess that will change.
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 02:48 PM) ya I will let you know you are on the short list of ppl that will know first lol.
@  tippietoejoe : (07 October 2015 - 02:47 PM) well let me know if anything comes up. Marie leaves for Korea again in the summer so its another year with just me and the kids so I will not be active at all. no time for anything running around after 3 of them.
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 02:45 PM) Honestly I think the IC core will be for sale but the rails and such will most likely end up on the riv. big brakes might get sold.
@  tippietoejoe : (07 October 2015 - 02:44 PM) yeah she has tap shift its a comp g.
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 02:43 PM) I am kind of at a cross roads right now
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 02:43 PM) oh a lot of the goodies are staying for the most part just thinking little things right now but that may change but if you need a trans core for the wifes car this one should work unless its got tap shift
@  tippietoejoe : (07 October 2015 - 02:40 PM) Greg, what is all on the tan car? Might take a look at some of the items for my car or the wifes
@  gojo83 : (07 October 2015 - 02:23 PM) I am debating parting out my tan 03... rust is starting, trans is all but shot its got hail damage and was hit and ran in a parking lot in the area that I cant easily or cheaply fix and I have a chance at a black 98 that is rust and hail free really tempting since a black turbo regal is what I would love.
@  Sapias Lupus : (06 October 2015 - 01:00 PM) Getting tired of my car, but at the same time the urge to keep going with it sticks. Mainly because I have no clue what I would get besides it. And if I stayed in the platform it would be pointless to move to a new car considering my mods.
@  proud new GS... : (05 October 2015 - 02:28 PM) Reefer, I got that after a few minutes fooling, it's only good for review when out n about if you've time to kill.
Most my time here is from PC anyway.
Thanks for the chats, look forward to hooking up.
@  99R3gal : (05 October 2015 - 02:45 AM) Am I considered an OG now?

- - - - -

Dash light flash