Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tobias05 : (31 August 2015 - 05:40 AM) Oh, and Fall Semester starts today, perfect timing. Oh Regal gods, why?
@  Tobias05 : (31 August 2015 - 05:39 AM) I told David I couldn't wait to bring my other GS to him for a new TEP tranny, but I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon, haha...
@  Tobias05 : (31 August 2015 - 05:39 AM) 3rd 4T65e to go boom boom boom! No 4th gear.
@  Tblooker : (29 August 2015 - 07:05 PM) I need a thrasher 3.4 inch pulley since 3800 pro seems to be gone
@  RegalTraveler : (28 August 2015 - 12:59 AM) My stomach's still churning. For some reason I decided it would be a good idea to trade in my '98 Regal GS for a Cherokee. They only gave me one grand for it, but I didn't have anywhere to store it and would just be paying continued fees and insurance. Had to give it up. I never realized until today how perfect the car was designed. Everything about the interior design was comfortable and convenient and well placed. I still think the exterior has a beautiful design. And I just can't compare the smooth ride and peppy pickup of this car. I already miss her, but out with the old, in with the new. My Jeep is almost the same color Blue, so I still have that little bit of memorabilia to remind me of her.
@  Marchi1 : (26 August 2015 - 04:15 PM) stainless band clamp from NAPA
@  Sapias Lupus : (26 August 2015 - 01:09 PM) Best clamp to use on Pacsetter from crossover to Y pipe?
@  tippietoejoe : (26 August 2015 - 08:30 AM) Yeah I saw that one but there are like 2 listed for GMs.....GM# 20915990 and GM# 15896222 and from the looks of that one it seems to be a GM# 15896222 and I think we use a GM# 20915990
@  keithr182 : (25 August 2015 - 08:01 PM) Hey Tippietoejoe, here's a link to buy an E85 gas cap: http://zzperformance...el-gas-cap.html
@  Marchi1 : (25 August 2015 - 05:01 PM) notfast I can hook you up with a guy looking to sell one in New Jersey. let me know
@  tippietoejoe : (21 August 2015 - 08:25 PM) Anyone know of a part number for a yellow e85 gas cap for a 2000 regal?
@  RoadMonster : (19 August 2015 - 08:17 PM) Who was the owner of the GS at the Haggard Garage meet? White Gs with wheels. Watched the video while drinking last night
@  Sapias Lupus : (19 August 2015 - 04:13 PM) Replaced my TPS and have a new set of HD CVs on the way.
@  Tobias05 : (18 August 2015 - 05:54 PM) Truebendz pipes come tomorrow, can't wait to drive the GS again!
@  Crazyguy03 : (16 August 2015 - 12:59 PM) Soo odd ... Well hey it works now so I can't complain. Just need to change up my password once in a while lol
@  WildGS : (16 August 2015 - 05:56 AM) Crazy....I don't understand this software at all.....I wish I had an answer
@  notfast : (16 August 2015 - 03:38 AM) still looking for a GS - notfast1@gmail.com - located in MD
@  Crazyguy03 : (16 August 2015 - 03:27 AM) But tell me why I changed my password and it works now?
@  Crazyguy03 : (16 August 2015 - 03:26 AM) Thanks for the suggestion I only switch to "full version" to use chat while on mobile. Both yeild same results. Very weird. I wanted to makemsure it wasn't a single device issue so I tried it everywhere
@  OhMyGS : (15 August 2015 - 01:25 PM) That's how I have been running for quite some time. Works good.

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash