Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  glendayle : (19 April 2014 - 04:43 AM) GM dealership. Part # 10262701
@  Bad Attitude : (18 April 2014 - 10:28 PM) Where do we get new trailing arm brackets from?
@  jawdog : (18 April 2014 - 08:23 PM) No need to worry. You don't need an exploit to read the traffic, it's not encrytped anyways....lol
@  cryptnix : (18 April 2014 - 07:41 PM) This server isn't, technically susceptible to the Heartbleed, unless they try and have fun with SSH, but I firewall SSH to just my IP addresses or subnets... I've been reissuing certificates anyhow, so no need to worry ... :P
@  keithr182 : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 AM) Heartbleed attacks sites that use SSL, this site doesn't. If it has an https at the beginning then it's susceptible. but this is just plain old http
@  spcrollins405 : (17 April 2014 - 11:55 PM) Hey. Anyone know if our server is susceptible to the Heartbleed bug?
@  99RegalClone : (17 April 2014 - 07:38 PM) cool @nateto, be sure to take lots of pics, and even a write up for guys like you and i that plan to do this swap in our 3100. i hope you get your PCM sorted out
@  Nateteo : (16 April 2014 - 02:06 AM) Why does anyone know if a PCM relearn will trip the battery light if the PCM is not re-flashed and crank shaft position not relearned I am asking this because I am gonna get the chev dealer that's part of the auto group that I work for to flash my new PCM and give me a idea what could have ruined my last PCM. 99regalclone I am pretty sure I am gonna do a l67 4t65e hd subframe swap after summer.
@  steveyjr1982 : (14 April 2014 - 08:08 PM) Therefore no programming is needed
@  steveyjr1982 : (14 April 2014 - 08:07 PM) If you're replacing the ignition switch then there is no need to mess with the cylinder as it is separate from the switch itself.
@  99RegalClone : (14 April 2014 - 05:19 AM) ok @roadmaster ill check out the link and see what i will end up doing
@  RoadMonster : (13 April 2014 - 08:32 PM) clubgp can be very useful if you know how to use the search.
@  RoadMonster : (13 April 2014 - 08:31 PM) http://www.clubgp.co.../tm.asp?m=20670
@  RoadMonster : (13 April 2014 - 07:48 PM) take it apart, clean the copper contacts and put it back together
@  RoadMonster : (13 April 2014 - 07:47 PM) you can rebuild the switch if you want to.
@  99RegalClone : (13 April 2014 - 05:29 AM) do i buy a new ign switch or chance getting one from the JY. i saw that the switch connects to the bottom of the column and shouldnt be too hard
@  99RegalClone : (13 April 2014 - 05:29 AM) i know with the ign cylinder it will need to be programed because of the chip
@  steveyjr1982 : (13 April 2014 - 05:26 AM) You can do the switch yourself, you just have to be careful of the airbag.
@  99RegalClone : (13 April 2014 - 05:22 AM) im having a no start issue with my 99 century, but when you turn the key nothing happens, ive read this is related to the ignition switch or key cylinder. If its the switch, can i do it myself and not pay dealership price for that?
@  99RegalClone : (13 April 2014 - 05:21 AM) odd @nateto, the one i have for mine, the DIC lit up, couldnt cycle through the features but mine came on

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash