Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Vytasb : (30 March 2015 - 04:45 AM) I have UMI arms.
@  jawdog : (29 March 2015 - 08:41 PM) i though the rears are pre lubbed and sealed
@  Vytasb : (29 March 2015 - 06:06 PM) I ordered my rear end links from prime choice. I think they are made by Moog. They looked and felt the same as the set of moogs that I had that failed because I over-greased them and the seal popped (first time dealing with greasing stuff like that)
@  jawdog : (29 March 2015 - 02:49 PM) Has anyone bought any of the 2 for $50 rear wheel hubs off ebay. http://www.ebay.com/...ace6c10&vxp=mtr
@  BlackBetty : (27 March 2015 - 06:21 AM) Steering Wheel adapter FTW. Too bad I need to make a factory amp power toggle switch. Damn Parasitic draw destroys batteries otherwise in Az. Also I will take pics n post later when i sound dampen my trunk area for the subs
@  keithr182 : (27 March 2015 - 04:26 AM) @Sapias: you should get an adapter wired in! I have a kenwood headunit and subs and the works and paid $50 for an adapter so I can keep steering wheel controls.
@  Sapias Lupus : (26 March 2015 - 07:25 PM) Never even hooked them back, aftermarket head unit so they don't work, only ever thought about it for the lights LOL
@  keithr182 : (26 March 2015 - 04:39 PM) @scottydoggs - Thanks. Was thinking I'd have to pull the entire wheel off.
@  keithr182 : (26 March 2015 - 04:38 PM) @sapias Glad I'm on the only one! Did you remove the airbag to put them back in?
@  scottydoggs98 : (26 March 2015 - 03:43 PM) take the air bag off. all the room in the world
@  Sapias Lupus : (26 March 2015 - 02:00 PM) LOL @ what keith said, I did the same thing.
@  keithr182 : (26 March 2015 - 03:31 AM) Anyone have any tips on how to put the steering wheel controls back in after unplugging? Unplugged and removed when cleaning my steering wheel and now i cant get it back in!!!
@  Tobias05 : (25 March 2015 - 11:38 PM) I only use snap on brand now. If snap on kept my helos in the air then its good enough for my 13 yr old buick lol.
@  Tobias05 : (25 March 2015 - 11:37 PM) Used a new craftsman TQ wrench when I did my LS6 intake, had to torque the manifold like ten times before it finally passed a torque check.
@  BlackBetty : (25 March 2015 - 10:18 PM) also right side a HD model where as the left one is not? looking at part numbers on rockauto
@  BlackBetty : (25 March 2015 - 09:23 PM) so CV Half shaft assembly " Does Not Include Retaining Clip CV Drive Axle for Front Left; Any reason why?? is the retaining clip reusable perhaps?
@  Sapias Lupus : (25 March 2015 - 06:47 PM) Somebody have a PDF manual for the Aeroforce?
@  BlackBetty : (25 March 2015 - 07:41 AM) Sears has a digital click torque wrench for $110 that does ft lbs inch lb and micro newtons.. seems kinda spiffy
@  BlackBetty : (25 March 2015 - 07:35 AM) well sounds like ill need to buy or borrow a torque wrench then last one i bought snapped 3 supercharger bolts... still not happy bout that
@  phcdsqu : (24 March 2015 - 03:47 PM) Timken is highly rated, but far more important is getting the torque specs correct when installing new wheel hub.

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash