Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlackBetty : (31 October 2014 - 10:23 PM) Ok will do
@  RegalTraveler : (31 October 2014 - 02:48 AM) Eh, I don't know anything about replacing the wire or the dash piece. Just guessing, but Dash sounds like more of a pain and higher probability of making an oops that you have to look at everyday. Can you run a temp cable from the sensor to where it terminates (or maybe vampire tap a temp wire to it at both ends) to see if it corrects the problem? I'd rather test that connection before tearing up the dash and replacing electronics. But that's just me.
@  keithr182 : (30 October 2014 - 09:46 PM) Tough call. I'd go with swaybars if you want a noticeable difference. Intake if you want more of a sound difference. But for me when I did sways and downpipe at the same time, it was an awesome upgrade.
@  Tobias05 : (30 October 2014 - 08:52 PM) Already own a DP, so with the sways I could install that too...
@  Tobias05 : (30 October 2014 - 08:51 PM) GMPP sway bars, or JMB intake?
@  RoadMonster : (30 October 2014 - 06:35 PM) you can guy performed 90 degree heater hose to avoid the belts
@  keithr182 : (30 October 2014 - 05:48 PM) Does anyone have any tips on routing intercooler hoses? I want to make sure they don't contact the belts, and it seems everyone has a slightly different setup.
@  Murphinator : (30 October 2014 - 02:46 AM) AARP bolts huh ? those must be old guy bolts ha ha
@  Crazyguy03 : (29 October 2014 - 04:48 PM) Got them AARP bolts installed
@  BlackBetty : (29 October 2014 - 05:29 AM) yes that is the sensor.. i did read about the wire due to the path it travels under the battery. I just wanted to know if replacing the dash piece for 30-50 bucks would solve it vs having to rewire or trace that. ill admit that would be a real PITA for me
@  RegalTraveler : (29 October 2014 - 03:00 AM) Hrmm.. I had that thermostat issue a few years ago. Sux b/c it affects the A/C since it already thinks it's balls cold out. I'd half wonder if it's not the sensor itself, but a faulty wire? Also, the ambient sensor you refer to, is that the one in front of the radiator? That's the one I had to swap.
@  Froman003 : (25 October 2014 - 07:32 PM) eliminated the extra baffles and plastic behind the headlight to allow more airflow through the filter
@  BlackBetty : (24 October 2014 - 02:26 AM) what did you do to the air box?
@  Froman003 : (23 October 2014 - 11:32 PM) Brake uprgrade and air box gut finished!! what a difference!!
@  BlackBetty : (23 October 2014 - 07:55 PM) if my climate control displays 50F at all times does that mean its bad and i need a new one? Ive gone thru 3 ambient temp sensors and no luck fixing it
@  BlackBetty : (21 October 2014 - 10:06 PM) lol at the milkshake song
@  kdubb : (21 October 2014 - 06:28 PM) Nvm. I don't need a pulley puller lol
@  kdubb : (21 October 2014 - 05:32 PM) Do i need a pulley puller for the p/s pump, if i need to move it out of the way, to replace the water pump?..98 gs
@  Frank : (21 October 2014 - 03:12 PM) lol
@  marcleach75 : (21 October 2014 - 01:11 PM) Thanks, I needed that.

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash