Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fastbuick25 : (22 July 2015 - 04:16 AM) actually if u have steady hands any one can solder
@  fastbuick25 : (22 July 2015 - 04:15 AM) hey
@  99RegalClone : (20 July 2015 - 07:21 AM) @scottydoggs98, thanks. i will try that and see if it works.
@  scottydoggs98 : (20 July 2015 - 04:29 AM) you really just need to heat up the ends of the chips there. they will re stick properly. i did mine a second time and added a dot of solder to each side of the chips
@  99RegalClone : (20 July 2015 - 03:13 AM) i havent tried to solder so i may screw it up
@  scottydoggs98 : (19 July 2015 - 12:14 PM) wow chat buster of a linl lol
@  scottydoggs98 : (19 July 2015 - 12:14 PM) ff to 2:50 he does the climate control
@  99RegalClone : (18 July 2015 - 06:45 PM) anyone know of someone that can fix a digital climate control? mine lights up but not able to see the temp or anything.
@  scottydoggs98 : (07 July 2015 - 09:39 PM) i wear 3X gloves. i know what you mean lol that being said, mines only got one screw holding it in. the other one can lick my nuts lol
@  RegalTraveler : (07 July 2015 - 04:55 PM) Yup. That's the one I replaced. It was a pain. Honestly not sure my hand would have fit through there if I weren't so hot and sweaty the day I did it.
@  scottydoggs98 : (07 July 2015 - 01:46 PM) http://www.grandprix...tor-Replacement says gp, but its the same damn thing. ive battled with them a lot over the years.
@  scottydoggs98 : (07 July 2015 - 01:45 PM) the blend doors control the hot and cold air. or the mix of both. they are electric.
@  RegalTraveler : (07 July 2015 - 01:27 PM) are there other blend doors for the cabin besides the two for driver and passenger? The defroster runs on vaccum, I know that b/c I temporarily disabled it while swapping out this blender.
@  RegalTraveler : (07 July 2015 - 01:26 PM) the d/s blend door is the one i replaced.
@  scottydoggs98 : (07 July 2015 - 01:07 PM) r/t your blend door actuator likely took a dump, take it off and turn the knob by hand. or try resetting them by pulling the hvac fuse for a minute and putting it back in.
@  RegalTraveler : (06 July 2015 - 10:18 PM) Here's a question for you guys. A while back I had the iconic issue of not getting cold air on the drivers side, while getting cold air on the passenger side. I finally replaced the D/S actuator and it was cracked.
But now I'm having in issue where my car only pumps out slightly cool air and it takes quite a while to even get that. Hooked up the R134 guages and the number looked relatively okay. We went ahead and put in a little more. The pump runs, but the low-side pressure never dropped and now there's about 90lb on the low-side.
Swapped out the exterior temp sensor and no change.
Any thoughts?
@  Daddy4barrel : (05 July 2015 - 01:33 AM) getting hot too
@  Daddy4barrel : (05 July 2015 - 01:31 AM) had to change heater hose to heater core
@  Daddy4barrel : (05 July 2015 - 01:31 AM) both radiator hoses collapse. air in system?
@  buck531 : (01 July 2015 - 05:50 PM) nevermind. figured it out.

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash