Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  RegalTraveler : (24 July 2014 - 01:54 AM) What's wrong with your Torque?
@  EnderDRM : (24 July 2014 - 01:43 AM) I'm looking for some help with the Torque app. anyone?
@  CenturyCustom : (23 July 2014 - 03:58 AM) .
@  Nateteo : (22 July 2014 - 12:20 AM) What's up guys MONDAY NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE MY CAR FIXED AND READY FOR THE ROAD just need to pay off the remaining amount I owe to my dad and s$&!s gonna get fixed and cleaned up. Hopefully I can find a na 3.8 next summer for cheap so I can have a good dd for the next 4 years. And maybe a car to drive to meets down south. Monday expect me to start posting again.
@  RegalTraveler : (19 July 2014 - 06:35 AM) Finallllyyyy got my Morimoto's installed tonight. Although I couldn't figure out how to wire them so they stay on when my bright's are on. But now there's smoke coming from the rear of my engine, somewhere not far below the valve cover. Only 300 miles until I can investigate the issue.
@  Rainman21 : (19 July 2014 - 12:38 AM) What color is your car?
@  RoadMonster : (19 July 2014 - 12:08 AM) painted mine copper. F* following the norm! red, black and silver meh!
@  Rainman21 : (18 July 2014 - 04:51 AM) What kind of fbody do you have firebird?
@  Rainman21 : (18 July 2014 - 04:50 AM) That why I want to go with red so they will stand out. lol
@  Rainman21 : (18 July 2014 - 04:48 AM) I had my front calipers gold before and never got around to doing the back. I had pontiac on it at the time and they almost completely hid the caliper at most angles.
@  tippietoejoe : (18 July 2014 - 04:36 AM) you cant really see mine the rotor and the caliper are very large and there is little viewing area to see them
@  tippietoejoe : (18 July 2014 - 04:35 AM) painted my fbodys silver
@  Rainman21 : (18 July 2014 - 03:45 AM) Anyone on here with the stock chrome rims paint their calipers red? If so how do they look? I think I will paint mine red when I take them off to rebuild them but I would like to see a pic first if possible.
@  RegalTraveler : (18 July 2014 - 02:06 AM) Wait until the switch becomes weather sensitive... Works in the winter, not in the summer when you need it.
@  EnderDRM : (18 July 2014 - 12:38 AM) I have the same problem with the window switch. 50 bucks at rock auto.
@  ccalebb1 : (17 July 2014 - 04:41 AM) My driver side window button is funky only goes down when I press it on the bottom left corner
@  tippietoejoe : (17 July 2014 - 03:49 AM) whats going on all
@  HeavyChevyWes : (17 July 2014 - 01:49 AM) From Floyd county
@  HeavyChevyWes : (17 July 2014 - 01:49 AM) I am Rainman
@  Rainman21 : (16 July 2014 - 11:35 PM) Anyone here located in Southeast Kentucky?

Photo
- - - - -

Dash light flash