Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  jwguinn : (19 September 2017 - 01:35 AM)

nvm I found it. ripoff! I think I will make one...

@  jwguinn : (18 September 2017 - 03:31 PM)

Anyone know the part number or where to get a replacement for the short very curved vacuum line that connects to the throttle body mine is split where it connects...?

@  EnderDRM : (13 September 2017 - 12:04 AM)

So the headers and 3" exhaust is on. Sounds pretty good.

@  bigbird90650 : (31 August 2017 - 09:12 AM)

I'm looking for regal "GSX" emblems. Anyone have any for sale? I am looking for the OEM SLP GSX chrome emblems. Thanks

@  EnderDRM : (30 August 2017 - 09:27 PM)

Hi all, I thought I would get the plugs replaced while the headers are being installed. Recomendations for plugs?

@  Marchi1 : (25 August 2017 - 02:08 PM)

Speedy daddy is the default cheap. I have been running pacesetters for 10 years and with the exception of one issue have had no problems.

@  scottydoggs98 : (22 August 2017 - 02:02 AM)

every now and again you get a poorily built cross over pipe and they dont fit right. only issue with them

@  scottydoggs98 : (22 August 2017 - 02:02 AM)

those are what most of use run, good ol speed daddy

@  EnderDRM : (22 August 2017 - 01:37 AM)

http://speed-daddy.c...cription_tabbed

@  EnderDRM : (22 August 2017 - 01:36 AM)

so what about these?

@  Fast86GN : (21 August 2017 - 09:10 PM)

Where the hell is everyone?

@  chromeGS : (19 August 2017 - 01:07 AM)

Long time since ive been on... hows everyone been

@  WildGS : (12 July 2017 - 04:11 AM)

You are making me do things....I need to spend time on stupid car stuff

@  Marchi1 : (12 July 2017 - 02:35 AM)

How is everyone doing tonight?

@  scottydoggs98 : (09 July 2017 - 12:52 PM)

some of the 99 pcms will work take a 01 bin, those you can change the vin # ive found.

@  scottydoggs98 : (09 July 2017 - 12:50 PM)

the vin is kept in the pcm, you cant change the vin @ with dhp on 01 up cars, so if you use a the cars pcm with dhp it will retain the cars vin#. so if you flash a new bin to the pcm, its vin stays put.

@  RacingRegal36 : (08 July 2017 - 11:05 PM)

i need a bin that will work with this vin: 1g4cu541914206781

@  RacingRegal36 : (08 July 2017 - 10:33 PM)

does anyone have a 2000 park avenue .bin file?

@  M_Dogg : (08 July 2017 - 04:33 PM)

Ha! This guy, what up pendejo?

@  SuperDave : (08 July 2017 - 02:58 AM)

Sup FUCKERZ

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Ultimate GSX Package

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 -GSX-

-GSX-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • First Name:
    Casey

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Okay, so here is the situation:

I got a call from a gentleman by the name of Larry. He approached me because he is interested in selling his 2003 Buick Regal GSX. The problem he has is getting the information online, as he isn't very good with computers, and doesn't have a cell phone or camera to take pictures. So, he asked me if I would post here on the forum about his car to see if anyone would be interested.

Now, as far as pictures go, obviously there are none. But, he assured me 100% that his GSX is quite possibly the nicest one on the planet, and he has no doubts about it. So, basically, just image a 2003 GSX in perfect condition, with around 7,500 miles, and there you go. There were also further modifications done to the vehicle by SLP, such as headers and a few other things. He states that he has ALL of the paperwork associated with the vehicle, including the further SLP modifications invoice, as well as the original bill of sale. He is the one and only owner of this vehicle, and it has never seen poor driving conditions, such as salt and rain. 100% rust free, and 100% original. HP is around 315 with all the aftermarket mods done by SLP.

The only reason he is considering the sale is because he unfortunately lost his job here recently, and needs the money. So, I did him this favor of letting it be known that if there is anyone looking to own probably the nicest GSX in the world, this is the man to talk to. He's having a hard time deciding on whether or not to sell it at all, but wanted to make it known that the opportunity to purchase this car might present itself in the near future. I told him that the community here is great, and I would like to see it go to one of them. Which brings me to the asking price...

$20,000

I told him that was a little steep for this car, and he told me that he thinks it's worth every penny. Of course, he said he will consider serious offers as well, and that anything's possible. He stated he has nothing to hide about the car, and will answer any questions that one has for him. If you would like his personal phone number, send me a private message and I will provide it. Thanks for looking, guys! This is a serious post, not a joke, so treat it seriously, please! Thanks again, everyone! Take care.

Posted Image

The picture above is just to be used as reference to what the car looks like. It is NOT the exact car for sale. Thanks.

#2 TheGerm

TheGerm

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • LocationMillbury. OH
  • First Name:
    Jeremy

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

Is this car in Toledo, Ohio area.

#3 OhMyGS

OhMyGS

RGS.org VIP Server Upgrade supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,666 posts
  • LocationNorthern Illinois
  • First Name:
    Alan

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

I'm betting it is in the Toledo area. The 7,500 miles is a good indicator that it might be this car:

Attached File  101_2791a.JPG   230.28KB   80 downloads
Attached File  101_2790a.JPG   199.35KB   62 downloads

Very nice car. $20,000?? not so sure.

#4 TheGerm

TheGerm

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • LocationMillbury. OH
  • First Name:
    Jeremy

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Yea it is a nice car. My friends dad is friends with Larry. They both have GSX's.

#5 Marchi1

Marchi1

Official RegalGS.org Flagship Car Owner

• Forum Moderator
  • 5,041 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Yeah sounds like the one of one guy.

#6 OhMyGS

OhMyGS

• Members
  • 4,666 posts
  • First Name:
    Alan

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

I remember talking to him at RM2012. I was shocked when he told me that the odometer was going to turn over 7,000 on the way home. Amazing!

#7 RegalGShocker

RegalGShocker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI
  • First Name:
    Clint

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Such a beautiful car. It would take a lot from a person to spend even near $20k on it. A couple years ago one very close to this condition and mileage (20,000 miles) went for 12k I believe. Maybe a little less. Best of luck to find a buyer in today's market.

#8 patrick kay

patrick kay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Locationillinois
  • First Name:
    patrick

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

might wanna look and see when Mecum is coming into town... car might do good at auction.. ? if not tell him i'll give him $150 for his hood insulation haha

#9 -GSX-

-GSX-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • First Name:
    Casey

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:36 AM

Such a beautiful car. It would take a lot from a person to spend even near $20k on it. A couple years ago one very close to this condition and mileage (20,000 miles) went for 12k I believe. Maybe a little less. Best of luck to find a buyer in today's market.

Yes, it was the one I bought for $11,900 on eBay. It has around 20k when i got it.

#10 -GSX-

-GSX-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • First Name:
    Casey

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

And yes, Toledo, OH area

#11 glendayle

glendayle

Been through more than 1 Transmission

• Members
  • 3,947 posts
  • LocationSLC, UT
  • First Name:
    Clint

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:02 AM

20k seems pretty steep, although I guess finding a car with that mileage is near impossible. I can tell you that for 20k, I'd be into an 87 T-type or GN.

#12 SuperDave

SuperDave

I feel pretty...oh so pretty!

• Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationAntioch-Chicago,IL
  • First Name:
    Dave

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

I'm betting it is in the Toledo area. The 7,500 miles is a good indicator that it might be this car:

Attached File  101_2791a.JPG   230.28KB   80 downloads
Attached File  101_2790a.JPG   199.35KB   62 downloads

Very nice car. $20,000?? not so sure.

Yeah same car I was thinking about when I read this post. When I seen it at RM my jaw dropped, I wanted that wood grain steering wheel out of it!

#13 Ernie S.

Ernie S.

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationtoledo ohio
  • First Name:
    "THAT GUY"

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:20 PM

Okay, so here is the situation:

I got a call from a gentleman by the name of Larry. He approached me because he is interested in selling his 2003 Buick Regal GSX. The problem he has is getting the information online, as he isn't very good with computers, and doesn't have a cell phone or camera to take pictures. So, he asked me if I would post here on the forum about his car to see if anyone would be interested.

Now, as far as pictures go, obviously there are none. But, he assured me 100% that his GSX is quite possibly the nicest one on the planet, and he has no doubts about it. So, basically, just image a 2003 GSX in perfect condition, with around 7,500 miles, and there you go. There were also further modifications done to the vehicle by SLP, such as headers and a few other things. He states that he has ALL of the paperwork associated with the vehicle, including the further SLP modifications invoice, as well as the original bill of sale. He is the one and only owner of this vehicle, and it has never seen poor driving conditions, such as salt and rain. 100% rust free, and 100% original. HP is around 315 with all the aftermarket mods done by SLP.

The only reason he is considering the sale is because he unfortunately lost his job here recently, and needs the money. So, I did him this favor of letting it be known that if there is anyone looking to own probably the nicest GSX in the world, this is the man to talk to. He's having a hard time deciding on whether or not to sell it at all, but wanted to make it known that the opportunity to purchase this car might present itself in the near future. I told him that the community here is great, and I would like to see it go to one of them. Which brings me to the asking price...

$20,000

I told him that was a little steep for this car, and he told me that he thinks it's worth every penny. Of course, he said he will consider serious offers as well, and that anything's possible. He stated he has nothing to hide about the car, and will answer any questions that one has for him. If you would like his personal phone number, send me a private message and I will provide it. Thanks for looking, guys! This is a serious post, not a joke, so treat it seriously, please! Thanks again, everyone! Take care.

Posted Image

The picture above is just to be used as reference to what the car looks like. It is NOT the exact car for sale. Thanks.

#14 hndah8r

hndah8r

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationEnola, PA
  • First Name:
    Luis

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

20 grand...it's a beautiful car and in immaculate shape but 20 grand? I don't think so.

#15 Ernie S.

Ernie S.

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationtoledo ohio
  • First Name:
    "THAT GUY"

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

I finally did it! I guess I'm not not as much of a computer dork as I thought I was! Anyway, THANK YOU, Casey, for taking the time to help me with this. I have a feeling that this a representation of the type of people who use this site. Here is the story:

I saw the GSX at the Buick store om Memorial Day weekend 2004. Since it had different wheels, A different grill, and different badges, I didn't know what this thing was. I returned
to the dealership on Monday, just to find out what it was. The more I learned, the more I was interested. I bought the car on the spot. With a sticker price of over 41 It was a brand new car, leftover. So, I had the car for about a month, and decided it was time to get the Hypertech programmer out and "dial" in the extra horsepower. After starting the process, a message on screen alerted me to a problem. Hypertech wasn't the least bit interested in helping fixing the problem. The dealership couldn't get them to fix it, GM couldn't get them to fix it. My thought was to return the car and get my money back, but I really wanted to see this through. The service manager at the dealership was incredible, and went above and way beyond to resolve this issue.

GM bought the SLP stainless steel headers, downsized the supercharger pulley [not sure what size], Sent the PCM out to be reprogrammed, and installed a brand new, retrofitted shift knob from a '99 Regal with the manual overdrive button, to manually turn the modifications on and off. All of these parts were dealer installed. That is why this is a factory authorized one of a kind vehicle. I have all of the documents. GM paid for it, kept it under warranty, and assured my satisfaction. We figured that the car produces 315 horsepower. I had the g-force tires replaced under warranty with the exact size and model, due to cracking.

I am a collector, so the car has never seen salt, maybe rained on a few times, stored in a heated and air conditioned garaged, always run on premium fuel, and maintained to a fanatical level.
I have every piece of paper that I could get .
All of the Stage 3 modifications were performed in Troy, Michigan at a facility run by a family member of the owner of SLP.

This car has impeccable pedigree and if there is a better one, I'd love to hear about it. I'm not too hip to these circles, but would love to get into it. Looking forward to communicating with you guys about these awesome cars.

By the way, the car has every option offered by Buick, every SLP part, is black in color with graphite interior. I even bought the wood steering wheel from SLP. Looks like the car in the brochure, but with chrome wheels. It really is a beautiful car.

Edited by Ernie S., 28 August 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#16 Ernie S.

Ernie S.

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationtoledo ohio
  • First Name:
    "THAT GUY"

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

The photos posted by OhMyGS are photos of my car. Thanks Alan!

#17 -GSX-

-GSX-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • First Name:
    Casey

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

No problem, Larry. I wish you the best of luck with the sale(if you decide to part with it). And, if you ever need me to come over and help with the online stuff and pictures, the offer is available any time. Take care.

#18 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

Official RegalGS.org Flagship Car Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,544 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

This car is amazing. Wish I could step up and obtain this for my collection.... Who knows what a 7,500 mile GSX would bring 10-20 years from now

#19 OhMyGS

OhMyGS

• Members
  • 4,666 posts
  • First Name:
    Alan

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

No problem Larry. It was nice to visit with you in Norwalk last year. Your car is really special...a one of a kind.

Glad you joined the site. WELCOME!

:text-welcomeconfetti:

#20 Ernie S.

Ernie S.

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationtoledo ohio
  • First Name:
    "THAT GUY"

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

Thinking more seriously about selling. Car has less than 8k. Won class at RM14. Babied to the extreme. I'm not giving it away, so make a real offer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )