Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ejguillot : (10 September 2020 - 03:20 AM)

Things are terminally quiet around here...

@  sky72lark : (07 August 2020 - 12:38 AM)

:orcs-buttshake:

@  dezldave961 : (29 July 2020 - 04:06 AM)

Just became a moderator on 3800Pro, so that's fun. I know it's gone thru a couple hands since Intense got sold, then that guy sold the forum. Not sure what that'll help, but it's something.

@  ejguillot : (26 July 2020 - 02:47 AM)

Glad to hear it. Would be a tragedy for us remaining owners to lose the knowledge in these forums.

@  dezldave961 : (12 July 2020 - 01:55 AM)

Hosted a buddy and his family for cookout... Ya, not alot on forums lately. Just keeping the lights on.

@  ejguillot : (08 July 2020 - 03:16 AM)

Everyone have a good 4th? This place is a ghost town...

@  ejguillot : (10 May 2020 - 10:43 PM)

Sweet!

@  dezldave961 : (07 May 2020 - 04:14 PM)

Got bored and started making build video...

@  dezldave961 : (04 May 2020 - 04:05 AM)

I need to hunt down the little black trim bar that's at the top edge of the GS rocker panel cover, for driver's side between rear door and wheel well.

@  ejguillot : (03 May 2020 - 02:42 AM)

I've been on there too. I hope this forum is kept open, there's too much info to allow it to be lost!

@  dezldave961 : (24 April 2020 - 10:25 PM)

I've been monitoring GrandPrixForums and 3800Pro (don't have FB)... also hopped on TurboBuick, but 99% GN chatter from boomers

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Everyone at home, plenty of free time.

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Nobody posting? Why not?

@  ejguillot : (27 March 2020 - 05:19 PM)

Congrats on the Comp G GTP!

@  crossout : (25 March 2020 - 05:49 PM)

Wow this thing has died off I just myself 05 Comp G 3 weeks ago way different than my 2000 regal gs that I had it rusted out to hell strunt towers. :D :D

@  dezldave961 : (20 March 2020 - 04:18 PM)

Pulled turbo engine, prepping MP112 setup... also doing some work-from-home stuff

@  tpivette : (19 March 2020 - 08:57 PM)

So far so good. Still working, fortunately.

@  ejguillot : (16 March 2020 - 03:46 PM)

how's everyone doing? With coronavirus and all that?

@  tpivette : (25 February 2020 - 02:35 AM)

Just got my GS back on the road. Wife is pressuring me to sell it... don't know if I want to or not

@  monte0 : (17 February 2020 - 05:04 AM)

Popped on to see how things are. Been a couple years...

Photo

Co Springs get together

27 replies to this topic

#1 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

Looking to set up a meet in the springs on the weekend of the 12-14 of dec. I have a DR appt in denver and so i would love to go to pikes peak and get some pics and meet the locals down there. looking to meet tippietoejoe and racingregal and a couple others.

#2 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

Looks like there is interest in another CO Springs meet I will be down there weekend of the 25th of Sept. This also happens to be the same week as my birthday so we can have a little bbq at Derrick's house. Derrick is looking to get a few people going from local but so far Derrick (tippietoejoe) and 01posGS knows about this so far so Calling Jimmie(racingregal) and Greg(uncleevil) out to come out and let us know if you can come out and have a little meet.

#3 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

I dont mind doing a bbq aslong as we all chip in.....Also Friday the track is going to be open if you all want to hit up the track for some time slips? If we do that we talked about bringing a bbq over there. Either way we do it, we should put together a list of whos coming and what you want to bring or we can hit up a pizza joint down there.

#4 RacingRegal36

RacingRegal36

I Know Regals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationPueblo ,Co
  • First Name:
    Jimmie

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:39 AM

Looks like there is interest in another CO Springs meet I will be down there weekend of the 25th of Sept. This also happens to be the same week as my birthday so we can have a little bbq at Derrick's house. Derrick is looking to get a few people going from local but so far Derrick (tippietoejoe) and 01posGS knows about this so far so Calling Jimmie(racingregal) and Greg(uncleevil) out to come out and let us know if you can come out and have a little meet.

So heres whats going on man. September 25th I will be with family at a show at the world arena in springs but I wont be alone ill be driving family who will be... alcohol friendly so that day is a no go for me. As the tickets were bought already in advance. So im thinking the week before on a friday I can get off and go to the track here in pueblo, order some pizzas from a local joint here and have a good time at the track, talk, and get to know eachother. Thats my proposal because with college and my job. Im pretty busy lol

#5 RacingRegal36

RacingRegal36

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationPueblo ,Co
  • First Name:
    Jimmie

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:57 AM

Looking to set up a meet in the springs on the weekend of the 12-14 of dec. I have a DR appt in denver and so i would love to go to pikes peak and get some pics and meet the locals down there. looking to meet tippietoejoe and racingregal and a couple others.

Hey greg, does that work?

#6 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:11 AM

ill have to check

#7 Guest_o1posgs_*

Guest_o1posgs_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:46 PM

Ill check in to track times but any friday in september is ok with me.

#8 01posgs

01posgs

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • First Name:
    John

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

Ok just looked at pmp's site looks like they are open clear into October this year, so for me just pick a friday and im down.

#9 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:28 AM

DA would be better the later in the year so ets would be better and PB could be achieved

#10 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:09 PM

I say we just pick out a nice restaurant and do a convoy. Pics along the way. If people want to get some slips us locals can always run Pueblo. I would rather be 30 mins away with a blown motor than 2 hours....lol. looks like there is about 4 of us on the board that will be game next would be to see if there is anyone on the GP board. Randy is game if the time works with his schedule. Times are getting tight with me too with the kids being in school and the wife pulling crazy shifts.

#11 RacingRegal36

RacingRegal36

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationPueblo ,Co
  • First Name:
    Jimmie

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:08 AM

I say we just pick out a nice restaurant and do a convoy. Pics along the way. If people want to get some slips us locals can always run Pueblo. I would rather be 30 mins away with a blown motor than 2 hours....lol. looks like there is about 4 of us on the board that will be game next would be to see if there is anyone on the GP board. Randy is game if the time works with his schedule. Times are getting tight with me too with the kids being in school and the wife pulling crazy shifts.

So what Friday lol I need to know in heavily advanc the 25th is off limits for me so thats a no if its the 25th

#12 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:32 PM

if I can fix the gremlin that poked its head up this week in the riv or I get the red car's trans swapped I'd be down for a track trip on the 18th

#13 01posgs

01posgs

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • First Name:
    John

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:21 PM

18th is sooner than I wanted but I can make that work. I like the restuarant/convoy idea, but if anyone wants to bbq/track prep hang out before heading to Pueblo your welcome to my house Im in fountain about 45mins from Pueblo. I plan on taking the whole day off so lets get this figured out soon so I can schedule off.

#14 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:58 PM

I think everyone is game for something but, no one has a fixed idea or dates in mind. The 18th might be cutting it too close for me as I would have to talk to the wife and see what she has plans at work, also everything will depend on what we are doing aswell. Its easier for me to take my kids out and have a good time as a family or kid friendly gathering rather than finding a baby sitter....I know that sounds strange but, my baby has diabeties so there has to be someone we trust with her.....So maybe the best thing is to get a poll going and then fine tune it from there?

25th Sept iffy (wife should be ready for the track)
2nd Oct Better
If the weather is good I would like to hit up the track after going to a resturant
If weather is bad I say shooting the shit at someones home.

#15 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

2nd of oct could be good too

the riv geeks think its the FP that is dying in the riv

#16 01posgs

01posgs

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • First Name:
    John

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:17 AM

2nd of oct sounds good to me as well.

#17 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:53 AM

I am checking with Randy to see if the 2nd will work. I am sure it will give Jimmie enough time to take off work.

So if weather is good how many people are down for getting some time slips? I will say that if it seems like its going to rain I will more than likely pass because the last time we went and it rained they closed us out and we didnt get any runs in so I dont chance it. With that said if we are good to go to the track we can either pick up pizza or cook up some hotdogs or brats.

If weather does not permit here are some places.

http://www.rudysbbq..../menu?changed=1

https://www.dickeys.com/menu

I am sure there are some cool burger joints and pizza joints up here or in manitou springs too, also Jimmie knows of some places down in pueblo.

Edited by tippietoejoe, 12 September 2015 - 01:55 AM.

#18 RacingRegal36

RacingRegal36

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationPueblo ,Co
  • First Name:
    Jimmie

Posted 12 September 2015 - 02:10 AM

I can request the 2nd off since its ahead of time. I am totally game for some track slips. Ive been waiting all summer but you guys are cutting it close for the winter

#19 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:20 AM

I agree the weather is getting colder and by the 2nd it's going to be a day by day thing but we will keep our fingers crossed. Worst case is we just do some pictures and eat some bbq.

#20 RacingRegal36

RacingRegal36

I Know Regals

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationPueblo ,Co
  • First Name:
    Jimmie

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:01 AM

So what's the plan people its coming closer?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )