Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  kevandkaye : (27 September 2020 - 02:40 AM)

Yet still, we lurk. :o

@  ejguillot : (27 September 2020 - 01:08 AM)

Yeah, Facebook took over and killed forums.

@  dezldave961 : (26 September 2020 - 03:24 AM)

Ya, most of the original wave of active members have changed vehicles to something (probably) less mod-friendly, with the occasional person in an LS or Hemi that they do some bolt-ons to. Kinda sad that forums faded.

@  ejguillot : (23 September 2020 - 09:02 PM)

Finally updated my signature to match my current Buick.

@  ejguillot : (10 September 2020 - 03:20 AM)

Things are terminally quiet around here...

@  sky72lark : (07 August 2020 - 12:38 AM)

:orcs-buttshake:

@  dezldave961 : (29 July 2020 - 04:06 AM)

Just became a moderator on 3800Pro, so that's fun. I know it's gone thru a couple hands since Intense got sold, then that guy sold the forum. Not sure what that'll help, but it's something.

@  ejguillot : (26 July 2020 - 02:47 AM)

Glad to hear it. Would be a tragedy for us remaining owners to lose the knowledge in these forums.

@  dezldave961 : (12 July 2020 - 01:55 AM)

Hosted a buddy and his family for cookout... Ya, not alot on forums lately. Just keeping the lights on.

@  ejguillot : (08 July 2020 - 03:16 AM)

Everyone have a good 4th? This place is a ghost town...

@  ejguillot : (10 May 2020 - 10:43 PM)

Sweet!

@  dezldave961 : (07 May 2020 - 04:14 PM)

Got bored and started making build video...

@  dezldave961 : (04 May 2020 - 04:05 AM)

I need to hunt down the little black trim bar that's at the top edge of the GS rocker panel cover, for driver's side between rear door and wheel well.

@  ejguillot : (03 May 2020 - 02:42 AM)

I've been on there too. I hope this forum is kept open, there's too much info to allow it to be lost!

@  dezldave961 : (24 April 2020 - 10:25 PM)

I've been monitoring GrandPrixForums and 3800Pro (don't have FB)... also hopped on TurboBuick, but 99% GN chatter from boomers

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Everyone at home, plenty of free time.

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Nobody posting? Why not?

@  ejguillot : (27 March 2020 - 05:19 PM)

Congrats on the Comp G GTP!

@  crossout : (25 March 2020 - 05:49 PM)

Wow this thing has died off I just myself 05 Comp G 3 weeks ago way different than my 2000 regal gs that I had it rusted out to hell strunt towers. :D :D

@  dezldave961 : (20 March 2020 - 04:18 PM)

Pulled turbo engine, prepping MP112 setup... also doing some work-from-home stuff

Photo

Co Springs get together

27 replies to this topic

#21 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:10 PM

Seems like the idea faded.

#22 01posgs

01posgs

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • First Name:
    John

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:41 PM

I am good with the 2nd, I like the Rudys bbq idea then convoy to pueblo for some slips. If weather is bad maybe bbq at my house or derricks and get some cool pics. So lets go withe 2nd.

#23 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:08 PM

the second wont work for me had some family stuff come up. sorry that I have to say that but we will get something figured out sometime.

#24 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:03 AM

Just a heads up guys. Marie is taking off to Korea for a year at the end of April....so time will be short if you all want to do something this spring. Jimmie is looking at adding a ic this spring or summer so we could do something with that....I'm sure that a grill will be accessible....Jimmie will chime in for what dates could work out for him.

#25 RacingRegal36

RacingRegal36

I Know Regals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationPueblo ,Co
  • First Name:
    Jimmie

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:06 PM

Just a heads up guys. Marie is taking off to Korea for a year at the end of April....so time will be short if you all want to do something this spring. Jimmie is looking at adding a ic this spring or summer so we could do something with that....I'm sure that a grill will be accessible....Jimmie will chime in for what dates could work out for him.

im thinking my spring break for school or the week after may 1st because I have finals for sping the first week of may. That'd be easier on me plus i have to request time off work etc

#26 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:00 PM

May works with me....if greg comes down maybe I will put a shift kit on and swap marie's injectors to run e85....

#27 gojo83

gojo83

Contributing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationCheyenne WY
  • First Name:
    Greg

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:16 PM

I  hoping to get the white car done by may if the weather cooperates. for those of you who haven't got my msg on here and have my # send me a txt and I will add you to the new phone. lost a majority of my contacts

#28 tippietoejoe

tippietoejoe

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • First Name:
    Derrick

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:43 AM

So I know there are alot of members that head out East for the yearly 3800 gathering......I was wondering if anyone has things like this going on out West or even in a central location....if not we are lacking and we all should start something up....hell even if its hanging out in vegas for a weekend......Ideas?.....by the way I am going to be hitting the dyno this springs after I put some miles on the new build and tune....plus we want to check out the wifes GTP...so if anyone is interested we can see how much it would cost to do a group of cars or we can do a day out of it.....it wont be til late springs as the GTP is getting some head work done aswell.....let me know if you have ideas....

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )