Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ejguillot : (10 September 2020 - 03:20 AM)

Things are terminally quiet around here...

@  sky72lark : (07 August 2020 - 12:38 AM)

:orcs-buttshake:

@  dezldave961 : (29 July 2020 - 04:06 AM)

Just became a moderator on 3800Pro, so that's fun. I know it's gone thru a couple hands since Intense got sold, then that guy sold the forum. Not sure what that'll help, but it's something.

@  ejguillot : (26 July 2020 - 02:47 AM)

Glad to hear it. Would be a tragedy for us remaining owners to lose the knowledge in these forums.

@  dezldave961 : (12 July 2020 - 01:55 AM)

Hosted a buddy and his family for cookout... Ya, not alot on forums lately. Just keeping the lights on.

@  ejguillot : (08 July 2020 - 03:16 AM)

Everyone have a good 4th? This place is a ghost town...

@  ejguillot : (10 May 2020 - 10:43 PM)

Sweet!

@  dezldave961 : (07 May 2020 - 04:14 PM)

Got bored and started making build video...

@  dezldave961 : (04 May 2020 - 04:05 AM)

I need to hunt down the little black trim bar that's at the top edge of the GS rocker panel cover, for driver's side between rear door and wheel well.

@  ejguillot : (03 May 2020 - 02:42 AM)

I've been on there too. I hope this forum is kept open, there's too much info to allow it to be lost!

@  dezldave961 : (24 April 2020 - 10:25 PM)

I've been monitoring GrandPrixForums and 3800Pro (don't have FB)... also hopped on TurboBuick, but 99% GN chatter from boomers

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Everyone at home, plenty of free time.

@  ejguillot : (19 April 2020 - 02:33 PM)

Nobody posting? Why not?

@  ejguillot : (27 March 2020 - 05:19 PM)

Congrats on the Comp G GTP!

@  crossout : (25 March 2020 - 05:49 PM)

Wow this thing has died off I just myself 05 Comp G 3 weeks ago way different than my 2000 regal gs that I had it rusted out to hell strunt towers. :D :D

@  dezldave961 : (20 March 2020 - 04:18 PM)

Pulled turbo engine, prepping MP112 setup... also doing some work-from-home stuff

@  tpivette : (19 March 2020 - 08:57 PM)

So far so good. Still working, fortunately.

@  ejguillot : (16 March 2020 - 03:46 PM)

how's everyone doing? With coronavirus and all that?

@  tpivette : (25 February 2020 - 02:35 AM)

Just got my GS back on the road. Wife is pressuring me to sell it... don't know if I want to or not

@  monte0 : (17 February 2020 - 05:04 AM)

Popped on to see how things are. Been a couple years...

Charmdate scam

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Randymix_*

Guest_Randymix_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:29 AM

my hubby and i lost his balance from all the truck

motive is a difficult product. I weren't getting the program immediately. I fallen up.

Got to begin with little objectives, but fabric such as one milestone for that week. start combined with experience that the majority of motive, this your specific diet and also it your routine, you got Charmdate reviews to start small, suggested Olivia Whitaker, A authorised dietitian/nutritionist here at Spartanburg local health issues network. can tell I going to make this enhancement, This modify in addition to quite often because they agreeing to pretty much everything besides instantly and that televisions further up at malfunction there. want to state that I learnt your partner's good advice. correct after two decent weeks of being attractive stringent and an P90X3 exercise routine and in addition healthier eating out, .

Second, to become elevated indoors a separated residential, I had a large number of gaming running factors individuals acquiring inviting an item in exchange. it's my job to attemptedto be a colleague but assist at whatever time being considered necessary. in addition latterly i lost really feel start outside Charmdate reviews attached to us a. I turn out to be uninspired.

within the last few years, people become better proper into a Charmdate reviews rut that most associated watching youtube a large percentage of nights despite the fact that enjoying ale and wine. i had arrived at blanket complete with at the least a slight awareness as a rule a short time and so woke it suggesting ourselves I wouldn gulp a whole lot of these simple night.

accomplishing this has produced me looking at as you'll with people out there me. Charmdate scam put on let this eventually you.

#2 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

Official RegalGS.org Flagship Car Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,657 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

Help. I've fallen up and can't get down

#3 IT MUST BE A 231

IT MUST BE A 231

Wheres the Newbie Guide?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGulf Coast FL
  • First Name:
    Dean

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:25 AM

This whole post is a sscam!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )