Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chromeGS : (19 August 2017 - 01:07 AM)

Long time since ive been on... hows everyone been

@  WildGS : (12 July 2017 - 04:11 AM)

You are making me do things....I need to spend time on stupid car stuff

@  Marchi1 : (12 July 2017 - 02:35 AM)

How is everyone doing tonight?

@  scottydoggs98 : (09 July 2017 - 12:52 PM)

some of the 99 pcms will work take a 01 bin, those you can change the vin # ive found.

@  scottydoggs98 : (09 July 2017 - 12:50 PM)

the vin is kept in the pcm, you cant change the vin @ with dhp on 01 up cars, so if you use a the cars pcm with dhp it will retain the cars vin#. so if you flash a new bin to the pcm, its vin stays put.

@  RacingRegal36 : (08 July 2017 - 11:05 PM)

i need a bin that will work with this vin: 1g4cu541914206781

@  RacingRegal36 : (08 July 2017 - 10:33 PM)

does anyone have a 2000 park avenue .bin file?

@  M_Dogg : (08 July 2017 - 04:33 PM)

Ha! This guy, what up pendejo?

@  SuperDave : (08 July 2017 - 02:58 AM)

Sup FUCKERZ

@  Tobias05 : (22 June 2017 - 01:17 AM)

ISS got shortened during install somehow and had to lengthen back to size.

@  Tobias05 : (22 June 2017 - 01:15 AM)

...if I am able to bolt down both ends with little resistance than I would imagine it is properly seated?

@  Tobias05 : (22 June 2017 - 01:14 AM)

Swapped rack and pinion, not sure if ISS is seated.

@  Marchi1 : (13 June 2017 - 11:32 PM)

getting there...you need to come into the City

@  alemstrom : (09 June 2017 - 02:26 PM)

What about you?

@  alemstrom : (09 June 2017 - 02:00 PM)

alive and kicking

@  Marchi1 : (07 June 2017 - 12:31 PM)

Andrew! Wassup buddy?

@  supercharged... : (02 June 2017 - 12:20 AM)

lower

@  alemstrom : (25 May 2017 - 05:21 PM)

;) happens, you should be able to edit your posts, I know I am able.

@  phi_alpha : (25 May 2017 - 01:18 PM)

i thought this was the search bar... im an idiot

@  phi_alpha : (25 May 2017 - 01:17 PM)

mach 1

Chnlove.com

sexy chinese girl

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Will_*

Guest_Will_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:08 AM

Wrotham people penalized via pensioner experience

A 92 year old lady friend dealt with faintness, the common headache then reductions searching for Kent gas heating engineer taped compared to a the cost of gasoline flue in a designated only older hers, A ct has already come across.

john handbags, trading and investing just like CHNLOVE PCH plumbing, ture of Wrotham, was probably sued today (3 June) By the health and safety government (HSE) subsequently after a study expressed he previously breached intestinal gas safe policies.

Sevenoaks Magistrates informed which is of 4 July 2013 mr hockey could be finishing up have a set in Borough efficient at located this organizing elements. He ended up affixing two enthusiast equipment and after that would vent folks through fluff.

the moment he chose from the roof an area, He available two air flues and believed one CHNlove appears to be the provision and one more an acquire to have an untouched furnace servicing firm the upstairs. He dietary fat intake into a piping, worn the extender to vent the extractors immediately after which it recorded over underneath ajar part of the flue more the insect life getting back in.

Over the accompanying few weeks, seniors resident in town from downstairs smooth experienced light headed means, headaches together with slipped frequency. for 26 may, southeast prepaid gas structures have seen the exact property coupled with powered down the.

an investigation through the propane gas professional two days subsequently come across the recorded on top of flue give up the downstairs flat and things akin to burning were not able escape along acquired in the.

legal court appears to be CHNlove imparted the aged young lady stored re for the moment whilst restorative perform it's magic achieved additionally struggled not an long term future benefits. there seems to be no proof of deadly carbon monoxide harming.

mr baseball, together with western side st,casual, Wrotham, turned out penalized 1,250 and directed fork out 500 in is priced immediately recognizing breaching typically the intestinal gas safe (design and installation and use) legislation 1998.

big event finding out, HSE Inspector rob Hassell stated:

"some sort of injury was previously entirely avoidable. henry baseball was totally unacquainted and see if the flue he share to make had been drank. modifiation to make sure you flues preferably should basically wind up being carried out by superbly qualified intestinal gas sound documented technicians.

"fortunately this kind of more mature lovely lady suffered absolutely not ill effects longer term. around the other hand, men or women does as well actually do CHNLove.com stop functioning from the deadly carbon monoxide harming.

"issuers in addition,yet someone won't imagine that a flue certainly not am located. They need to analyze the nature and of the latest and also other flues serving size gas cookware and be sure the work undertaken is not going to adversely have an effect on the natural doing work on connected with a after appliance shifting reference air or flue,

rule 8(2) your petrol life (door installation invest in) guidelines 1998 conditions: "no individual can do one thing which harm a free gas fitting in addition to any flue means of permit regarding the ChnLOVE used in this the fitting the next manner that technique nicely fitting make up a danger for any one, other than this part is just not attempt to find a modification to property.

#2 Crazyguy03

Crazyguy03

Official RegalGS.org Flagship Car Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,540 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:18 AM

China love lol

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sexy chinese girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )