My beloved GS got spun into a Jersey barrier 2 days ago... Left quarter panel corner is caved in, tailight, rear bumper cover broken, front bumper scraped, likely slightly bent tie-rod.
Looking to sell it as-is- I do not have the time, room or motivation to fix it. End of an era for us.
Car is repairable, driveable, nearly perfect other than the damage. Runs great of course.
I can post or send pictures later- I wanted to get this post out there asap.
115.000 miles. Black exterior/Grey interior. Impeccably maintained, synthetic oil since new, trans. oil changes every 30k, power steering flushed, etc. Many newer parts- window lift, cv shafts, combo switch, ignition lock, intermediate steering shaft, flexible brake lines etc, Dark grey interior is also nearly perfect.
- YT 1.8 rockers
- Ported exhaust manifolds
- 3" ZZP downpipe
- Corsa dual exhaust, SLP cutouts (1 cracked),
- Wizaire intake, custom ducting/Amsoil cone filter
- Full GMPP suspension, Monte Carlo radiator braces, F&R strut tower braces. Moog rear swaybar end links.
- 12" Impala brakes and correct spare tire to fit. Wagner pads & Centric discs all around are still good.
- KYB GR2 struts
- Sport edition CD wheels, 16" , Nokian Entyre rubber.
Also includes DHP Power tuner, A/D output, all of the old DHP reference documents and spreadsheets, and all of my files for the car.
Spare parts included- radio, pcm, air intake boxes, brake calipers, etc.
I'm in Western Connecticut.