- 2 brand new Cooper Zeon RS3-A 225/50r17 front tires (rear have lots of tread)
- The premium GS package, I won't go into detail, we all know what's included
- Only 86k miles, I've put less than 1000 miles on it over the past 18 months.
- 2 new front wheel bearings
- 2 new outer tie rods
- Gas lines are less than 2 years old
- Brake lines are less than 2 years old
- New ZZP SC coupler
- Lots of little things I replaced to try and fix starting issue (detailed below), like new FPR, MAF, IAC, FPS, air filter, used L67 TB from gmforums
- No visible rust, but there is a little bit on the bottom of the car.
- 3" ZZP whsiper cat and 3" mandrel bend downpipes.
- Normal paint wear on front and back bumpers
- Few interior pieces have broken, nothing big or noticeable, as is normal, they're cheaply made. Can easily be sourced from a JY.
- Rust at the split welds below the driver door.
And the biggest issue, the starting problem. You may have seen my posts chasing it. The car runs and drives excellently, but it won't start unless you pump the gas. It starts up no problem if it's cold and has been sitting for a while, but say you go to the store 3/4 miles away, let it sit for 30 minutes, it won't start unless you pump.
I put $3500, will definitely negotiate on that, just talk to me. Clean title in hand Rims are included, OEM rims were shredded when I bought the car. I live in Binghamton, NY. I will work with you on picking it up, like meeting half way, within reason.
Will take pictures of whatever you want, just ask
Edited by Bumzag, 24 July 2018 - 10:00 PM.