Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  braebyrn : (17 February 2021 - 02:32 PM)

service manual

@  kevandkaye : (06 February 2021 - 12:24 AM)

still here! I pop in now and again for anything relevant..... i love you guys! LOL

@  Marchi1 : (13 January 2021 - 12:20 AM)

I think we can do that

@  ejguillot : (01 January 2021 - 07:29 PM)

Happy New Year all! Let's keep this board alive for 2021.

@  dezldave961 : (26 November 2020 - 07:26 PM)

Same. While having my GTP from 02-14, I built it for a buddy in 09 and bought it from him in 16. Going all out now while we're still on partial shutdown. Great way to pass the time.

@  ejguillot : (19 November 2020 - 08:36 PM)

Welcome back earth1. I'm still sticking by my project regal, even if it has been a garage queen for the last couple of years.

@  earth1 : (18 November 2020 - 03:27 PM)

I want to thank those who run this site for their dedication and for keeping this site going through the years. To have a really good Regal GS, one has to have an extraordinary level of dedication to the car that includes a long-term commitment to it, and not just a passing fancy. Similarly, to the people that keep this site going through the years had to have a similar level of dedication and commitment to keeping it going. I just want to tip my hat, pay my sincere respect to this level of commitment, and say thank you. I will try to contribute what I can. I know that these cars are 20+ years old now and a lot of people have moved on from them, but I want to be counted as one of the ones that stuck with them for the long-term. I hope to see others that love their Regals be active here in this site, and for the Regal community to support each other. Count me in.

@  earth1 : (16 November 2020 - 07:49 PM)

I finally remembered my password and can get logged in. I have missed posting to this forum. Lots of things to add here from my own Regal GSE project.

@  ejguillot : (20 October 2020 - 03:32 PM)

Well, welcome back!

@  Marchi1 : (13 October 2020 - 11:58 PM)

Holy Crap I got in...finally remembered my login

@  dezldave961 : (08 October 2020 - 02:13 PM)

:peeks around the corner:

@  ejguillot : (06 October 2020 - 01:41 PM)

Glad to hear there are still lurkers around.

@  buck531 : (05 October 2020 - 12:15 AM)

sup turd buckets?

@  de.regal : (04 October 2020 - 10:50 PM)

Still lurk every day

@  tpivette : (03 October 2020 - 02:32 AM)

Sucks these forums are as vacant as they are... oh well, there's still the faithful like us!

@  kevandkaye : (27 September 2020 - 02:40 AM)

Yet still, we lurk. :o

@  ejguillot : (27 September 2020 - 01:08 AM)

Yeah, Facebook took over and killed forums.

@  dezldave961 : (26 September 2020 - 03:24 AM)

Ya, most of the original wave of active members have changed vehicles to something (probably) less mod-friendly, with the occasional person in an LS or Hemi that they do some bolt-ons to. Kinda sad that forums faded.

@  ejguillot : (23 September 2020 - 09:02 PM)

Finally updated my signature to match my current Buick.

@  ejguillot : (10 September 2020 - 03:20 AM)

Things are terminally quiet around here...

Photo
- - - - -

Grooves where 4 teflon o-rings ride on pinion housing