Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dezldave961 : (01 May 2021 - 08:44 PM)

Yikes, well hope you guys get that resolved, so it stays active enough to remain viable.

@  WildGS : (30 April 2021 - 07:59 PM)

the sign in process is broke because the captcha is non-functional. That is why no new members.

@  dezldave961 : (28 April 2021 - 11:54 PM)

Somewhat true, but I'm not going to get too real about the demographics of Regal owners past & present. It'd be out of place on a Regal forum, and make people cross-eyed coming from a Regal owner. :blink:

@  Marchi1 : (28 April 2021 - 06:34 PM)

we are also hitting another round of buyers...and the group is again the young crowd and realizing that the older Regal is a bargin and normally better maintained than the GP of the saemarea.

@  dezldave961 : (26 April 2021 - 11:55 PM)

Hey, that's where I buy my top-of-the-line Spectre intake parts for my hotrod! (pre-turbo)

@  alemstrom : (26 April 2021 - 11:33 PM)

I'm here at Advance Auto

@  dezldave961 : (24 April 2021 - 02:22 PM)

We're now in a preservation community that some may discover, but it's been spread thin and the traffic has shifted away from the initial sharing styles (Tim/Zoom discuss this on ZZP podcasts, when those 4cyl goobers let them talk).

@  dezldave961 : (24 April 2021 - 02:20 PM)

The vehicles themselves dictate the demographic and activity level based on their following. GTP's drew the majority of the L67 crowd, including myself, and current 4/6/8cyl offerings of the last 15yrs are where 99% of our former peers and newcomers have shifted to.

@  Marchi1 : (21 April 2021 - 02:25 AM)

There are a few who come here for the info.....

@  dezldave961 : (19 April 2021 - 10:57 PM)

Ya, 3800/Wbody forums have cleared out. I hear there's some FB groups, but I'm ont on there and it sounds similar to the newbie-centric folks I see the last 1-2yrs on 3800pro & GPF.

@  glendayle : (18 April 2021 - 03:59 AM)

Man this thing used to be hoppin' on the daily. How times have chagned.

@  glendayle : (18 April 2021 - 03:59 AM)

LOL, someone chatted?!

@  dezldave961 : (17 April 2021 - 02:04 PM)

Just keeping the candle lit, as I mentioned on my only remaining local ClubGP chapter of the 3-4 I was very active on in my 20's

@  Marchi1 : (15 April 2021 - 07:00 PM)

nope...just us old timers

@  WildGS : (15 April 2021 - 03:56 AM)

are people still here?

@  dezldave961 : (12 April 2021 - 09:46 PM)

Hey, chuggin' along. Just finished a big overhaul on my turbo build after 12yrs.

@  Nateteo : (12 April 2021 - 05:56 PM)

literally, the last time I logged in was 3 years ago hows everybody doing

@  dezldave961 : (12 April 2021 - 04:43 PM)

Ya, they do open bracket at GS Nationals. I may go if I'm free, just to attend, even if there's no cage, yet.

@  Marchi1 : (12 April 2021 - 01:32 PM)

I am taking the SC car.I am sure it is a big event as it is in Bowling Green, KY so yeah will need to be fully copliant, but I think there is a bracket class. God I hope so

@  dezldave961 : (08 April 2021 - 01:50 PM)

*S&W Racecars cage for 95-99 Monte... I'd actually fit the xTSM class, aside from not being a RWD, if I swapped the Air-Air I/C back in. Probably wouldn't be competitive just yet, but I'd like to see them squirm.

Photo
- - - - -

Questions Thread

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 WildGS

WildGS

Fastest FWD GS in the PNW

• Administrator
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationChehalis, WA
  • First Name:
    David

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:21 AM

Posted Image

#2 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

Official RegalGS.org Badge vendor

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:28 AM

As Dave Wild stated...Coming Soon.

Yes, I am Back.

I'll be getting everything ready this month, I'll be working on the New Order Page with Products, Pictures, Ordering Instructions, etc...and will be answering your questions. This is the place where you can get items that have never been created for our cars and community.
We all know how hard it is to find anything related to Regals, heck for many years Discount Tires never even offered our cars as an option in their interactive site to view the wheels, so what does that tell you? You can have a Kia on the site but not a Buick? That really pissed me off enough that I wrote them several times about that, that has changes since, as they have a Regal in their site now, I doubt it was anything I said but it's nice to know that our model cars is up there now.
Anyhow, as far as I know I'm the only one that has really created a custom market for our cars and I'll do everything I can to give you all what you ask for, all within reason.

So, with that said, put your heads together start thinking of what you may want for your cars and I'll see how I can make it happen.
Not only will I have base product line, but I also offer the option that you can specify what you need/want and I will create it for you. How many other places do you know that will do that and not have you buy in bulk or charge you an arm and a leg for it?
As many of you know, the previous year I supplied many members with their requests, this year will be no different, you can read anywhere on this site related to my products and I have good comments from everyone, and I'm going to do my best to make sure that it stays that way.
Honestly, I really didn't have plans on coming back, I really was just going to leave things be. However; many members were inquiring and making request for more items, so I decided that I wasn't going to turn my back on a community that has been good to me and what I do. I felt that I owed it to you all to come back and contribute my part to making this the best place for us to join together and make it the best place we can have in our little corner of the web. I've met many of the members through out the years at the Regal Madness Events and I have to say we have the best group of guys n gals that anyone can ask for.

So, lets all take part and make this the best place for any Regal owner to be.
My plan is to contribute part of the proceeds made by your orders back to the site (i.e. Donations) in this manner, anyone that orders indirectly makes a donation.

With all that said...

... Let's Get This Party Started!!!

Edited by 2001GSREGAL, 03 March 2011 - 04:31 AM.

#3 Loly

Loly

SHUTURPIEHOLE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts
  • LocationKitchener, Ontario, CANADA
  • First Name:
    Gy

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:47 PM

Just a thought Ray, perhaps to keep the confusion level down (^^^as I read the previous post^^^), why not have Item #'s beside each badge so as to protect yourself from any possible confusion.

#4 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

Just a thought Ray, perhaps to keep the confusion level down (^^^as I read the previous post^^^), why not have Item #'s beside each badge so as to protect yourself from any possible confusion.

:text-thankyoublue: for the suggestion, I'll consider it.

Edited by 2001GSREGAL, 14 March 2011 - 02:33 AM.

#5 WildGS

WildGS

Fastest FWD GS in the PNW

• Administrator
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationChehalis, WA
  • First Name:
    David

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:44 PM

Moved the above 2 post for you Ray

#6 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:34 AM

Moved the above 2 post for you Ray

:handgestures-thumbupright: Tanks

#7 djlamp14

djlamp14

Official RegalGS.org Flagship Car Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,203 posts
  • LocationGrand Meadow, MN
  • First Name:
    Robert

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:59 PM

We need club stickers Ray. Maybe you can run another batch.

#8 Reefer82

Reefer82

Donated for server MODS

• Members
  • 3,139 posts
  • LocationBrownsburg, IN
  • First Name:
    Kent

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

Do you do anything with reflective material? My grill badge was by reflective concepts and I like the idea of a reflective smaller "supercharged" script badge for center tails.

#9 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:00 AM

@djlamp, yeah I'm working on it, will be up soon.

@Reefer82 as a matter of fact I do. I have Black, Red, White at the moment, maybe Yellow. The Black is pretty cool, I have them on my wheels.

#10 Reefer82

Reefer82

Donated for server MODS

• Members
  • 3,139 posts
  • LocationBrownsburg, IN
  • First Name:
    Kent

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:19 PM

Oooo, reflective black would look good. Price on such a creature? How large are your regular supercharged badges for the door? The area above the center tail is fairly short in height.

#11 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:33 AM

Oooo, reflective black would look good. Price on such a creature? How large are your regular supercharged badges for the door? The area above the center tail is fairly short in height.

They're 16"X1.5" but you can request the size you want and I will make. Price is whats up on the Products page. $45.00 Pair.

#12 OhMyGS

OhMyGS

RGS.org VIP Server Upgrade supporter

• Members
  • 4,836 posts
  • LocationNorthern Illinois
  • First Name:
    Alan

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

We need club stickers Ray. Maybe you can run another batch.

I was thinking about this too the other day. What I would like is one that will fit at the bottom of our triangular window in the rear doors.

#13 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

I was thinking about this too the other day. What I would like is one that will fit at the bottom of our triangular window in the rear doors.

Yep, that's where they're sized for, I don't have any pics with one they were on the old site, maybe there is someone that already has one on their window that would post up a pic.

#14 Margarito

Margarito

Been There. Done That.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:54 AM

Hi Ray, could you make this, http://img59.imagesh...6blackback.jpg/

for my Center grill? I guess you call it a domed logo or whatever.. not sure of the exact name. I would like 2 of those..

Possible to make the 6 nice and big as well? Thats the only thing I don't like about my current grill decal the 6 is a bit small..

#15 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

Hi Ray, could you make this, http://img59.imagesh...6blackback.jpg/

for my Center grill? I guess you call it a domed logo or whatever.. not sure of the exact name. I would like 2 of those..

Possible to make the 6 nice and big as well? Thats the only thing I don't like about my current grill decal the 6 is a bit small..

Yep, can do.

3" circle? Give me your details if you place the order. Try and order before the 29th as that is when I stop taking any new orders till I fill the ones I have on hand at the moment.
If not then you'll have to wait till after 3/29

#16 2001GSREGAL

2001GSREGAL

• Forum Moderator
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • First Name:
    Ray

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:58 AM

Pic is a little dark but good enough to see how it fits
Posted Image

#17 OhMyGS

OhMyGS

• Members
  • 4,836 posts
  • First Name:
    Alan

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:56 AM

Pic is a little dark but good enough to see how it fits
Posted Image

Those are awesome!!!! If you decide to make some more of them, add them to the products page and I'll order a pair on one of the next runs.

#18 Daddy4barrel

Daddy4barrel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • LocationMoundsville, WV
  • First Name:
    John

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:14 AM

Do you have anything that will fit the centercap of a set of 17" chrome bullitts? There is a cobra in the center right now and I would like to get rid of it. I would like maybe the buick trishield or something similar. Do you have any pics of anything like that? What do you have on your wheels? Anyone else can chime in, be sure to zoom in on the centercap. You can email pics to me so we dont clutter up the forum. Daddy4barrel@yahoo.com is my email address.

Thanks,
John

Yea man I can help you out with that no problems, I would need the specs of what size you want, they're self adhesive so all you have to do is peel and stick, just as I did with mine.
Mine wheels are aftermarket MB Motoring and I just covered mine up, this is the 3rd year and they're still holing on for dear life. I can cover them ponies right up.
Posted Image

#19 SuperDave

SuperDave

I feel pretty...oh so pretty!

• Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationAntioch-Chicago,IL
  • First Name:
    Dave

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:31 AM

Your welcome for said pic...lol :handgestures-thumbupright:

#20 OhMyGS

OhMyGS

• Members
  • 4,836 posts
  • First Name:
    Alan

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:58 PM

I just got a call from Ray with one question about my order. Guys, he sounded terribly frustrated with orders that had incomplete information. I think this is a valuable service for our group. So please follow the instructions in this thread:

http://www.regalgs.o...ng-your-orders/

Let's not make him close up shop again. In some cases he doesn't even have a cell phone number to ask questions.

If you placed an order, I would try to get a hold of him to make sure he has all the details necessary to complete your order correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )